Reviews for History Denied
shirubaneko chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
This one's interesting! I want to know where it's going, and oddly enough the combination of characters works. More chapters (I'm guessing not gonna happen, but I can hope, can't I?) would make me love you!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Amazing. This is really really good. Oh my gosh, what's going to happen in the fight? I want to know, but alas I will have to wait.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This sounds really good. Kenshin is one of my favorites but it was been quite a while since I watched it. I hope I remember everything okay. If not it's an excuse for me to go watch it again.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Ooh, what an interesting beginning. Very captivating. I hope you continue!
Kaoru dono chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
How does the double memory work, exactly? The way I understand it, Hiei has two separate minds in one body now. The same scenario, for example meeting his teammates in Koenma's office, would have gotten two separate reactions: The normal Hiei would recognize his teammates, but the altered Hiei would be meeting them for the first time, and could form completely different opinions of his teammates based on what they do and say now (as opposed to what they did before, which is what normal Hiei based HIS opinions on). That's what I got out of your explanation, but I don't know if it's right or not.

I haven't watched Rurouni Kenshin in ages, but I liked the crossover anyway. You have such a good story going, but you haven't updated in ages. Please get the next chapter out soon!
Silver Cateyes chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Are you going to continue this? Let me make the answer easy for you: OF CORSE YOU ARE! Because there is no way an author as good as you could let one of your brain-children die, RIGHT? This story is absolutely amazing, and I would love to see what happans next. Does Hiei get shocked out of his fatalism? Do the Kenshin gang learn more about what the reikie tantei can do? :three-year-old power whine: What happans nee~eext?

See you next chapter (And there WILL BE ONE- please?)

Silver Cateyes
Shinigami-chan chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
oh... UPDATE!
Niiro chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
A great fic! I check your site every few days for an update for this(and a lot of other) fics of yours! This fic was an all-out original. I can honestly say, I've never read one like it. And that's a complement! It was wonderfully written, and had perfect grammar(along with all your other fics)! It's a once-in-a-lifetime fic to come across. I can't wait for an update but I suppose I'll have to, huh?

p.s.-I'm guessing Hiei(or the Hiei in the alternate timeline) enjoyed massacring people?

p.s.s.- Kenshin and Sanosuke are together in this fic? So does Kaoru know?

Anyhow, try to find time to update soon please!
yllom21 chapter 2 . 11/4/2005
Nice job! Hmm, poor Hiei, poor everyone! I can't wait for more!
alescA Munroe chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
I like this a lot. Write more soon, ne?
The Chaotic Ones chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
Wow... well we finaly took the plunge and read this, and we have decided that you are a genius. Write more as soon as you can please, this is great, and so are all of the other stories you have written that we have read.

Jef: I dont suppose you have more of Gmen yet do you? Or better yet, Gleam. Hehehehehehehe... I love Jin.

Chaos: dont we all, anyways, write more when you can, it is great. _
Viridian Magpie chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
and yet another story of yours has snared me.

I really want to read more of it.

which reminds me, I don't know if anyone has ever told you but your summaries rock. they ALWAYS manage to catch my eye even if I'm not searching for a possible new story you've written by means of your author's page but simply browse (here or at ).
Ramen chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
You really are the queen of crossovers! I adore how unigue all of your fics are!

As usual I'm looking forward to more!
stupification chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
don't end here! update soon!
TheLurkerOnline chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Wow... I REALLY like it. Please update SOON!