Reviews for Inevitable Retribution
Verity of Paradise chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Wow, this was really good. I looked up BlueSerenity's "Out of the Blue" on DeviantART and found it, and it's exactly the way you write it, but with a backstory and a little "what-happens-next." However, you should know that BlueSerenity is a guy...
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved this story! Although i think you should have gone on with the story( you could havae made it about them trying to hide everything from the other titans!)I still loved it!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Ikasury chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
. murr... so cute! now normally i only read Naruto stuff, in fact i've read your stuff and loved it, so me looking around, got a little interested in you TT stuff, . murr, i love Raven and BB, and when i watched the show i always thought there was a little sumin'-sumin' going on between them, hehe, and i wasn't really much of a Terra fan, so... *rolls eyes* nway, this is absolutely cute, i think i'll look up that piccy, i'm really curious now? and maybe check your other stuff... T.T noes, you've given me another category to read, it'll never end!

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Uru-san! .

-Ikasury
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Well done. I really enjoyed reading this.
bre862 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hey great story, and they werent outta character, great job. -bre
megan chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
very nice needs more about the mouth 2 mouth not so much talking more making out
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
SO COOL!go Ra/BB...ALL THE WAY...they are like the PERFECT couple...this fic is really well written...and you kept the characters perfectly in character...lol i hope that made sense...anywayz...this fic was REALLY believable...in the TT terms...keep up the writing!

*Sam*
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I love this! It's so cute and well written. Keep up the awesome job!

~Mishikaiya
Bee Bop chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
i really love this. Rae/BB stories are awesome!
Purplerave chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
*pulls out a lighter* KEEP THE LIGHT SHINING! I loved this story I hope its on the end and if it is then email me at

ur story is awsome and if u could can u send me the link to blueserenity's pic thanx and keep the faith!
raven1322 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
yay!

that was awesome if it was a one-shot or if ur gonna continue!

big surpise