Reviews for Crossroads
kyuzi4869 chapter 7 . 6/11
Actually, I want to know the letter written by iruka to sasuke, have he read it? Or I miss it in the story? Well, I m sorry if you have wrutten it, cz somehow I skip several paragraph hehehe
But this is great, it is cuuuuuuuute I want to know sasuke right action when he knows that the cat is actually his brother wkwkwk I imagine his expression will be realllllly priceless
Brenda992 chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
Fluffy friendship. That's exactly the type of stories I like ! Thank you .
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
Wow. Just, wow! Awesome story. And I love how it ended with them journeying the world. FREEDOM! And the 'villagers' were mean cause they were rebels! Hell yes! That means normal people wouldn't treat him so badly.

Itachi and Kakashi tag along, which makes it kind of ironic since Itachi is there and Sasuke's goal is to find Itachi. But, awwww! So much family and friendship fluff. That is so awesome.

It was so dramatic and at sometimes distressful, but it simply makes the ending so much sweeter. My favourite ending, definitely.

Onward, to a brighter future, my friends!
JuceBi chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Thsnk you for this wonderful story- It was heartwarming and had an very interesting Naruto-like fight . I really enjoyed reading so far.
greetings, JuceBi
Donni chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
I really enjoyed this! I also love how at the end, Kakashi and Itachi are just like 'this is my life now, I am a dog/cat', and don't even seem to consider telling the boys. :) Poor Sakura not getting any screen time though! Oh well, it probably wouldn't have fit and this was lovely anyway.
chocovic-chu chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
"... and you're not going anywhere without me!"-aww, amai na, Naru-tan sa!
Vic kinda ... failed to see any of their interactions "fluffy"; but if you meant that "dope slap" Sasuke-sama gave to Naru-tan and him calling Naru-tan with "moron", "idiot", "bird-brain", "pea-brain", etc were actually his display of somewhat affection ... maa, Vic gladly labeled your Sasuke-sama a tsundere-kyara without dere-dere in it. XB
Anyway, SasuNaru bonding was great! Vic loved them falling in to no other than lovely friendship! So o-tsukare and arigatou for sharing this story full of SasuNaru nakama-ship!
duchessme chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
cute
a merry band of mismatch?misfits? the fic
grumpikachu chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Only the animals /Naruto/ kept could resort to such childish manners, he decided.

Hahaha, I wonder what Sasuke would say if he knew one of those 'childish' animals were actually his own brother xD
sakimidare chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Wow, I love this. The way you characterised them - every single one of them - and the way you write, and the humour in it, I think I want to take this fic home and cuddle with it, if that makes any sense. It just gives this really fluffy, happy feeling.

And asfds dammit now every time I think of Kakashi I'll imagine him as a husky and Itachi is so made for being a cat I don't know why I \haven't\ thought of him as a cat before.
Patcher chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
This is a really precious piece of work. Emotional and touching. Character development was well done, even for cat-Itachi and dog-Kakashi. I love how Sasuke and Naruto interacts, especially since Sasuke doesn't have the I-am-an-Avenger thing going on. The plot was well done, and it doesn't feel choppy or rushed even though there were time skips. Brilliant, brilliant work. I love it. :)
negai ai-kaliv chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
such a cute ending :) I sorta wanna see what happens when kakashi and itachi reveal themselves... the reactions would be epic i imagine
makingsofahero chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Curses you! You made us think Sasuke was dead! :) Geesh, seriously, it was a scary moment.

Wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for writing.
SlyFox363 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
That was the most idiotic, moronic,and stupid thing I ever read... but hey, thats Naruto for you! I loved it. I really hate going back to the old Naruto episodes because of Naruto's loud stupidity, but you made me see the reason I ever watched those episodes in the first place. That was a very well written portrail of what Naruto's life and personality was like. Thanks for the great fiction and you better believe this is going on my fav's! 3
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i love this story i always thought it would of been good if kakashi raised Naruto