Reviews for Crossroads
chocovic-chu chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
"... and you're not going anywhere without me!"-aww, amai na, Naru-tan sa!
Vic kinda ... failed to see any of their interactions "fluffy"; but if you meant that "dope slap" Sasuke-sama gave to Naru-tan and him calling Naru-tan with "moron", "idiot", "bird-brain", "pea-brain", etc were actually his display of somewhat affection ... maa, Vic gladly labeled your Sasuke-sama a tsundere-kyara without dere-dere in it. XB
Anyway, SasuNaru bonding was great! Vic loved them falling in to no other than lovely friendship! So o-tsukare and arigatou for sharing this story full of SasuNaru nakama-ship!
duchessme chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
cute
a merry band of mismatch?misfits? the fic
grumpikachu chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Only the animals /Naruto/ kept could resort to such childish manners, he decided.

Hahaha, I wonder what Sasuke would say if he knew one of those 'childish' animals were actually his own brother xD
sakimidare chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Wow, I love this. The way you characterised them - every single one of them - and the way you write, and the humour in it, I think I want to take this fic home and cuddle with it, if that makes any sense. It just gives this really fluffy, happy feeling.

And asfds dammit now every time I think of Kakashi I'll imagine him as a husky and Itachi is so made for being a cat I don't know why I \haven't\ thought of him as a cat before.
Patcher chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
This is a really precious piece of work. Emotional and touching. Character development was well done, even for cat-Itachi and dog-Kakashi. I love how Sasuke and Naruto interacts, especially since Sasuke doesn't have the I-am-an-Avenger thing going on. The plot was well done, and it doesn't feel choppy or rushed even though there were time skips. Brilliant, brilliant work. I love it. :)
negai ai-kaliv chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
such a cute ending :) I sorta wanna see what happens when kakashi and itachi reveal themselves... the reactions would be epic i imagine
makingsofahero chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Curses you! You made us think Sasuke was dead! :) Geesh, seriously, it was a scary moment.

Wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for writing.
SlyFox363 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
That was the most idiotic, moronic,and stupid thing I ever read... but hey, thats Naruto for you! I loved it. I really hate going back to the old Naruto episodes because of Naruto's loud stupidity, but you made me see the reason I ever watched those episodes in the first place. That was a very well written portrail of what Naruto's life and personality was like. Thanks for the great fiction and you better believe this is going on my fav's! 3
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i love this story i always thought it would of been good if kakashi raised Naruto
JoanIncarnate chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
"If you just shut up for a minute or two nobody'll think you're mute!" ah, you're chinese, aren't you?
softdreamer chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I soooooo love the ending!

the cynical and sarcastic humor is really my sorta one and the 'animals' comments were the best XD how would they have been able to leave behind such a cute and helpless animals after all? XD

anyway it's really well written and good story :D

good work
Kamaete chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
Hi!

Wow! Amazing! Brlliant!

I love Itachi-kitty and Sasuke! Sasuke's whole life goal is to find his brother who happens to be the cat Naruto is insisting they bring along with them... yeah. SEQUAL? Please? It begs to be written. It does, I just can't imagine a quad consisting of a 'nuke-nin' Uchiha, Naruto/Kyuubi, a homocidal-psycho cat and a lazy husky. Who are also nuke-nins. Yeah... Please?

Anyways, you make me laugh! Always! And I wasalmost crying when Iruka, Kakashi and Sasuke had their respective near-death experiences! Your writing skills are evil, evil emotion-manipulating tools!

I love it!

The evil-undead-flesh creatures were... creepy, but well thought-out. I loved the battle sequence! It was awesome! Sasuke's super-awesome jutsu were super-awesome! I wish I could read about Naruto learning them! And Naruto learning a few things from Naruto.

When Iruka talked about that 'precious-people' thing, and Sasuke had no idea what it was about... everyone probably knew he was going to 'sacrifice his life on a whim' but—Damn! You still made it absolutely amazing! And shocking! And a giant lance thing? Gawsh, that sounded like it hurt like hell!

I wonder what Itachi thinks of his little brother?

Bye!
puregarnet chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
Aw, LOVE it! I hope you have a sequel! I think that doing seven parts wouldn't be right. I mean it is perfect as it is now but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't do a sequel right? I want to see more of the Naruto cast and their adventures! And Kakashi and Itachi are so cute!
puregarnet chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Aw, the picture of Sasuke with Itachi on his face and Kakashi on his stomach that came to mind was so cute and very funny! WHY, had I not found this story earlier? What was I missing!

Love it!