Reviews for Regeneration Extended
luckydarkpage chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
okay i know its been years since youve published this.. heck you might not even remember it... lol... but anyways.. i was just browsing through here mainly because i read the first two books to regeneration so long ago its not even funny... lol.. and the bookstore that i was trying to read it.. well they stopped carrying the series.. and so i couldnt get anymore.. *tear*.. anyways enough of my sob story.. lol.. i was just saying i liked the series enoughto always want to read it again but i could never remember the title of the series and just today it came to me out of the blue!.. lol.. anyways.. moving onward.. i liked what you have written here.. had a lot of potential.. im sorry to see that it has been so long since you published this... hopefully whatever it is your doing now its making you happy... later!
Lil' Moony and Lil' Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Hey, I don't think you ever mentioned this story... I just popped by, not expecting to see anything new, and I did! _ It's good, though.

*pokes* And in the dedication thing, I am Emily. Whoot!

Really? Dark Angel took it's place? Now that I did not know... Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, and TTYT!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
good job, really good writing. i liked the 'regeneration fun facts' they were interesting. im not expecting you to update, as u havent done anything to it for months and months i just thought id tell you what i thought that being that its very good writing and from this i see great potential in you. keep writing, no matter what!