Reviews for Bench
I Am The Mystical Penguin chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow, that was amazing! You are so gifted! I never have the patience to add all of that description and imagery into my writing but every time I read your stories I realize that it would probably do my stories a world of good but I'm too lazy. Bravo! Great story once again! It didn't even matter that I've never seen Digimon, I could follow the story perfectly.
curlyalien chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Amazing and hard to say what I think cause english isnt my firs Im sure that Ill find myself thinking about your fic.
The Zazu chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Wow. That is merely the start of all the wonderful things that could be said about this short piece. This is deeply insightful, providing all of us with a different view of Yamato and Takeru's parents. The stages of their emotions is displayed very well, and everything just flows. As an added plus, I enjoyed the analogies that you used to make the story go smoothly.

A job well done.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Nice. I think this is the first fic I've seen that's offered this much of an insight into the relationship between Yamato and Takeru's parents. I loved how they both wondered if they should have stayed apart, but then realized that if they hadn't married and hadn't had their sons then the world would have been destroyed or worse.

One point of reference though: Mr. Ishida's canonical first name is Hiroaki.