Reviews for Gods and Demons
Lrah.13 chapter 9 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Nocturna swallows. She is powerful, in more ways than one, but there is something about the other woman that makes her ill at ease.

Give me a break :(
ThmaberX94 chapter 32 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Max sighs. Admittedly, it was horrible, with his brother and sister-in-law dying… abruptly he remembers his first pokémon, a meowth, back in Kanto. "Fine. But if he can't behave… clawing the drapes and so on… then I'll take him right back out here. All right?"

Boring -.-
Liruto.55 chapter 12 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
"No!" responds the girl, immediately. She stamps her foot. "He's coming with me!"

Come on...
Onni25 chapter 3 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
"I… cannot!" Nocturna is breathless, terrified by her own open rebellion; she focuses on the method of obtaining the fire as her mind shuts down in the face of its source. "I have a duty… I cannot leave! There is no-one to take my place."

Are u serious?!
TriutantannisX46 chapter 6 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
The pokémon was merely uttering a variety of sounds, growls and mews and chirps that should not have meant anything to the human girl. But somehow, some semblance of their meaning came across, enough for the girl to guess what he was asking. "I have to move. To the city. I have to live with my aunt and uncle…"

Lseirsei.64 chapter 28 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
The view recedes until the peak is one among many, once again. The continent is ringed by ocean, iron gray in the north and sparkling turquoise in the south. Abruptly, there is a distinction in the darkness—the velvet sky and black earth are separated by a curving band of gold. The sun rises slowly, illuminating the continent from east to west: Gaiien, greatest of regions.

What a beautiful piece of literatur.
Lnisnnis-77 chapter 26 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
((What's the matter?)) asks the sparkat. Sometimes he fancies the young human can actually understand him.

Are u serious?!
Sassukr-6 chapter 25 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
She throws her arms around his neck happily, surprising him, but she doesn't seem to be attacking so he relaxes. The girl stands up and walks out of the depression in the plains. He follows her.

Boring -.-
Herfby.62 chapter 23 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
She sniffs and runs a slightly grimy hand down his furry back. Along the back of his neck are the beginnings of a violet mane, and the spots—the vestiges of his babyhood—in his tawny fur have almost faded. His claws and teeth contain poison, but he has been an agreeable playmate so far.

Esonmon.83 chapter 6 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
"My uncle…" she says. "Okay, but… I might… have to catch you. You know… put you in a pokéball."

Impossible.
SoSopha 9 chapter 21 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
It is tempting, but our attention must be turned to a more unremarkable portion of the land. We focus in on the grassy plains on the eastern quarter…

What a beautiful piece of literatur.
AlinhtX16 chapter 20 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
I'm still not completely happy with this chapter being in present tense, but it seems sort of right… oh well.

Cool!
Eimph-28 chapter 1 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
"And he's coming with me," Moriko adds. "He said he wanted to."

SarPanaceacea 38 chapter 23 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
She is tall, taller than most men. Her gown is long and flowing, a midnight blue edged with silver. The bodice is the same shade, but the lines of silver—or perhaps it is iron—are vaguely reminiscent of the breastplates of old, when battles were fought with muscle and metal and blood. She is pale, almost grayish in the starlight. Her breath does not fog. Her arms and shoulders are bare, despite the fact that it is cold enough for a tub of water, flung into the air, to freeze solid before it contacts the ground.

Cool!
Sceacea 47 chapter 7 . 10/13/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Her face is old and young at the same time, the freshness of youth obvious while simultaneously giving the appearance of a wisdom that preceded life. Her hair is green and blue, streaked with silver; her lips are bluish, though not with cold. Her eyes…

Come on...