Reviews for Gods and Demons
MalLord Borugu I LIVE chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Y'know I WOULD bother entering the contest, but the thing is, I base my creations off of other random things or animes...-; So, count me out. ...Maybe. I said MAYBE.

Anyways, I like this fic so far, so...umm...continue!
General Failure chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Keleri my old friend, nice to see you again. I'm sorry to hear about Blackbird, but I'm glad you didn't quit completely and throw your awesome writing skills out the window. I'm happy you made a new region and all, but plz ( to keep the confusion to a minimum) don't invent too many new pokes. That is currently my only request. keep up the good work and continue ya later!

P.s. Stupid parent controls won't let me read the next chapter! Well when I go to my friends house I'll review ya then! Till then *cries*T_T

~General Failure signing off~
Julie chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Another great chapter - I was glad to see more of Moriko's personality and also to meet the new characters...I'm guessing Angela is going to be her "rival," perhaps? My new favorite character, however, is the machamp (not least because he ws reading one of my favorite books - what made him choose to read it? hehe) The starter pokes sound cool, especially the grass-type. Can't wait for pics. And, I'd definitely be interested in submitting a pokemon for your contest.
charpal chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Awesome chapter, Blaire. I love the original pokemon and story seems like it could be a good one. lol. Keep it up!

Oh, and thanks for the plug!
The Mad Tortoise chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Nifty. Very much so. Certainly I love your style of writing. You put a lot of emphasis on the struggles of the actual journeying part of your stories. Landscapes, supplies and so forth. Anywho, I love to see people's created pokemon illustrated. _ And it sounds as if you've got some good ones there. Another thing, can 'Sparky' understand human speech though they cannot understand him? And the tall woman on the mountain? Not human, right? I think it was the whole fading-into-rock thing that convinced me. [Insert sarcasm here] But overall, great beginning, loads of potential and will be waiting for next chapter. Tell us when you get your scanner working, won't you?

The Mad Tortoise.
charpal chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Yay! Another story by the wonderful Keleri.

I love your descriptions and the emotion that is felt in this chapter. Your characters are great and have room to develop themselves, which is always good. I can't wait for the next chapter; the region is interesting.
Julie chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Yay, I get to post the first review! Let me first say I'm SO glad you're back. I really miss Blackbird and I still think of it quite often (as in, a few days ago) when I'm hunting for decent pokemon fics. But I understand how writing is...I just refuse to stop hoping that you'll go back and finish it someday. Anyway, I really like this story so far - I think creating a new region suits your writing style well, and you're certainly capable enough to come up with *believable* new pokemon (can't wait for pics!). Your descriptions were stellar as usual and I really like the relationship dynamics between Moriko and "Sparky" (are we ever going to learn his real name?). Please update soon!
Julie chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Moonrabbit2 chapter 11 . 11/27/2004
*grins*

I'm falling in love with Matt. I don't know why, but he just reminds me of Harry Potter for some reason.

And yes, my teenage heart is saying that Matt and Moriko are developing a cute relationship.

I think you are building up quite a good mystery here with the murders. Perhaps Matt's past (that was his mom?), the Gaiienese, and the mortality rate of the League will lead to a bigger conclusion.

The battles were good and realistic (I'm glad Moriko lost, because that proves she isn't Mary Sue P not that I thought she was, actually) although I wished Absol won.

By the way, where're the others?

Do continue! *puppy face* Update as soon as you can, although I'm in school too, so I know what a drag that is.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23