Reviews for ZP3: Their Worst Nightmare Come True
NixC224 chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
awesome set of stories just excellently done
cmar chapter 19 . 9/3/2004
A very satisfying ending to the story, not completely happy, but sweet and hopeful. Also a logical solution for the other Jen, Tommy, and Justin.

All the goodbyes were well done, and then the bit of humor at the end was a very nice way to leave on a happier note. Nice job!
RedeamMyself chapter 19 . 9/2/2004
good fic i liked how you made it that Kim asked Jason out
cmar chapter 17 . 9/1/2004
Can't wait to see how the plan works out - nice description of Wes's feelings at not being able to be involved.
cmar chapter 16 . 8/26/2004
I like your use of Cy-Core here; you have a way of making even a robot villian believably human and sympathetic. Also you're making good use of flashbacks all along.

Nice cliffhanger ending.
cmar chapter 14 . 8/18/2004
Very dramatic, and it's just like Wes to run off and do something like that. Liked that last scene of him saying goodbye.
cmar chapter 13 . 8/16/2004
Glad to see Jen being more reasonable, but perhaps too late. Nice action scene there. And of course I like the Wes and Eric scene.
cmar chapter 12 . 8/7/2004
Another nice sequence between Wes and Eric (well, pretty unpleasant for them!) and the last scene, between Tommy and Kim, was very sweet.

The last chapters have all been so sad, in my opinion we need just a little change of mood soon. But it looks like there's more action coming up.
cmar chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
Another really sad story, again effectively done. The scene between Kim and the other Tommy was sad and nice, too. You make our poor heroes suffer so much...
cmar chapter 9 . 7/29/2004
Tommy's story was so sad, and very involving even though I had a good idea what was going to happen. Can't wait to see the rest of this background.
cmar chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
Very good as a leadin to the revelations I assume we'll be getting soon. You've made good use of Eric's reactions as a way of building suspense.

Also I like the change you made, that part reads much better now...
cmar chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
I liked the middle scene best. 'Jen' missing her Wes was so sad, and the way she's afraid of forgetting him was heartbreaking, and very effectively done. Very intense.
Agent Xero chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
goin good..update! who is this caped crusader! grr! dont leave it at cliffhangers, PLEASE!

Steph
cmar chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
I agree with Eric. And I really like the way you're putting this together - and that I guessed right, about one of the mystery characters anyway. Some nice detective work from Eric, Wes, and Jen, and nice plotting from you.
Agent Xero chapter 5 . 7/18/2004
Another cliffhanger! But what about Jen and the baby? And how the hell is Sy-Kee alive in the sunlight? UPDATE SOON!

Steph