Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
lee chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Oh my god this story is just wow and wow I can't explain my feelings for this story so dramatic yet so relistic like this could truly and really happen on the show wow wow just ah god damn you damn you to hell why couldn't you be ASP and write Gilmore Girls this story brings out so much drama and the ending is just wow She won't kill him we know taht it's just more clear now it's just oh my god to much for words great story
IrishKiwi357 chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
you are definentially my favorite author. PLease Pleas Please PLease update.
Bru Gravem chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
You certainly are one of my fav disturbed girls in the world. Remember that the line between crazyness and genious is really thin. Loved the story, couldn't expect anything better. It felt so right, reading it was like watching the pieces falling into place. Great chap and plot, very original
Michelle chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Leiigh! Wow, i've been so busy and I come back and you've updated! I'm happy.

Wow, it was amazing. The double-dream, Jess at her window, the death's all so amazing.

You're amazing. :-D
GQSecondAct chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
oh my dear.

i don't think you're disturbed at all.

i think this Dream A Little Dream series thing you've done here is the best writing I've read of yours. I really do.

It's original. It's beautiful. It's fluid. And it captures the characters perfectly. I couldn't have done this any better myself; as a matter of fact, this genius idea would never have occurred to me.

Absolutely...beautiful. Can't think of the right words.

Loved it.

Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
oh my tad really freaked now...are you normally this dreams usually consist of me being eaten by dinosaurs, or throwing crates at people's heads only to have them keep walking around with a huge crate on an angle protruding from their head, so perhsps not so violent.
someone5 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Awesome, awesome! This is so unlike anything I've ever seen before.
Fadeaway Windwaker chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Gorgeously dark and mind-blowing. You're quite the expert on angst; this is unbelievable. In a good way, of course. Some of the best Literati interaction I've seen in a long time.

applexbabe chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
I loved it. Both points of view. Really... superb :) I think maybe you could turn them into more... like have a story pick up off it. I have no plot suggestions for you off the top of my head, ut it's a thought.

I really liked this.
darkness3 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
I liked it.

it was really .. well, it was really sort of roryjessish. the first chapter was really really good, I'm not too sure about the second one, but anyway, i liked it.
Bubblan chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Wow...I couldn't help but rewiew...this has gotta be some kind of genius. And I've gotta be insane for loving it...again: wow!
smile1 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005

A bit surreal, but most definitely amazing and original.

Bye, smile :-)
Oregano chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Um, yeah. That last review x2.

I love the imagery of the blood, the blindfold, the tear-oh, the tear. Sure, it's disturbing, but few brave authors are willing to explore that. (kissykissy)
Oregano chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Hee. It's been a while since I worked one of these. But reading this, I felt compelled to review.

You are so great, Leigh. I love that I'm seeing you grow as an author (stab the lurker-that's me). This story is so dramatic and great and so... oy, I love it. I've read your work from before and now, and the only comparison I can think of is Madonna. She's constantly changing, constantly moving and maturing, and I think that's what you're achieving; the Madonna thing (for lack of better words).
saourise chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Wow. The begining was unbelievable. I adore this story.

I adored its' first chappy forever.

The second part.. I thought I knew what I was going to see, but it blew me away.

The cigarette and the tear. I'm in awe.

And all this blood of shirts. Heartwrecking genius story.

Hey, at least I knew the ending )