Reviews for The Power of Four
Silverstar03 chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
Hey! I just found this fic again - it's been so long. How about an update? *nudge**nudge* _
charmedpipersoccerfanmich chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
it's really good keep it coming please
EternalConfusion chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
Ok, so it's not THAT bad! But it was kinda weird in some indescribeable way, if ya get me. lol

Still keep working on it :)
charmedchick4eva chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
cool story. update soon! ) (as in, not six months)
Silverstar03 chapter 5 . 3/4/2005
It's been a while! _ Nice chapter. I'm glad you're going to start writing again. I'm a little confused with Piper being a warlock though...is it b/c they reversed time to before the 48 hour window?
luvAdviZer11 chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Great story, wonder how they're gonna cope up with Piper being a worlock... is she? update soon!
EternalConfusion chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
I hate the not writing for loadsa months...I was like that then like HUH? :S it's all how the hell do i start writing? but it gets back to u...evenetually :P Cool chapter, nice to know u didn't drop off the face of this Earth and I'm glad life is going well for you. I so know what you mean by creating this little world and blocking the real world off. keep up the good work...try and update soon :)
dolphinology chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
It was a good a chapter.
wickedshenanigans chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
Hey, cool story! Yay for Piper/Leo! So, will the demons sway Piper? I think she's too strong for them, but I guess we'll see! Update soon!
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
Great story! Update soon.
CrazyGabs chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Lovew the story very cool update soon!
SomeoneElse'sGum chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
I really like your story but it looks like you haven't updated for a while, why? Your story is great.
Silverstar03 chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
When I first saw 'Love at first sight" I thought it was Leo going after her! You sure surprised me _ Anyway, great job so far. And, I don't think you should change the title, but thats just my opinion.

PS-thanx for the Piper/Leo moment _
BCDW chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
good fic, nice idea, keep it coming.
EternalConfusion chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
sz, no tittle ideas. But...I do have a review! YAY! Very good chapter...and a semi-kinda sorta Piper/Leo ish chapter/moment! lol, so...umm...update soon with some FLUFF!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »