Reviews for You Used To Be Crazy Like That
Jpleuntiltheveryend chapter 1 . 9/8
I can't remember the last time I cried this hard. I'm speechless. Bloody hell! It's perfect. The best one shot I've ever read. It really touched my heart
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Oh my gosh, that was brilliant! It was so so emotional and powerful, and the angst was so tangible, and your writing style is amazing because everything just flows.
Honestly, I can't even begin to express how good this was. The way James had changed so much for her was heartbreaking, because he had given up who he was for her (sorry if I'm getting a bit poetic), and especially the part about how he studies things she likes so he can have conversations with her, but then it becomes lectures and she's just sitting there not knowing what to do and it feels really bittersweet.
I love how you can see how Lily is first in denial, saying all the positive changes, but then the tone slowly becomes sour as she talks about how he's given up Quidditch for her, which was slightly overwhelming because it was his favourite hobby, but it's now gone. You can really see her character develop as you see her thinking 'What have I done?', and the regret is so clear.
I was really happy and relieved when I read about her admitting to him that something is wrong, because even though their relationship was really toxic, she was trying to fix it. The end was beautiful, with James back again and I especially adored that last line because it was really vivid and emotional.
Finally, I know this review, which you won't see, because this was written 12 whole years ago, is way too long, but I really enjoyed reading this, so thank you for writing it!
natalieeannee chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I like the perspective!

It was a good place to end (slightly open ended?) but it feels like there's more missing!

beautiful piece; thanks for writing and sharing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read!
Mr.Potter- The Stag chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Thoughtfull

And It screames that He DO love her a lot!

Good God! That boy nearly gives her a heart attack every time he gaze at her!

I love it!

And I love this!

:D
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I believe he hasn't changed for her. He has matured, of course, but not changed
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Aw! Jamsie!
Lou2U chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Love this!
casisonfire chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Beautiful. It's simple like that.
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I loved it! It was so good!
in-dreams-maybe chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
ASDFGHJKL. That was the definition of perfection. It was so unique, so... I don't even. Not having any real dialogue made it really special and for me, all the more memorable. Thank you. Keep writing!
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Thank you for addressing this major problem in fanfiction. James can't change! If James changes, he's not James anymore! He can mature, sure, he can grow up and become less of a jerk. But he can't change who he is for Lily, because that's not right. That's not love. This story made me very happy. Thank you.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
It was not the usual narration I read and it was amazing. It's...I don't know how to describe...touching, makes you sentimental, think about the things you usually put last in your thoughts. I love it :)