Reviews for When Fanfic Characters Attack
fish337 chapter 1 . 2/12
Omg lol
00oo chapter 1 . 1/25
HILARIOUS.
I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST FANFICS I'VE READ! :-)
How come I never see this before? This is canon.
To fanfiction anyway.
ValerieT chapter 1 . 1/11
What

*that is the only appropriate thing to say, and I applaud you for not giving up halfway through this from a migraine*
Human Female chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! YASSSSSSSSSS!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
HAHAHAHA! OH FRICK THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT!
anna chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
this. satire. was. pure. awesome. my favorite lines were definitely that killer last one & the "being a werewolf means i am a sex machine!" :')
Helena Way chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
He ho,
just read your fanfiction and it was...well I don't know how to describe it, I just laughed all the time.
If in canon these persons were all like this, it would be very funny! XD
(Sorry for my bad english I'm not native speaker.)
DarkPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
LOLOLOL that was funny!
Fugacity chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
If Harry Potter fanfiction had an equivalent to the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest, this story might well in it. It incorporates (obviously intentionally) most of the bad tropes that afflict Potter fanfictions. The only one I didn't recognize mixed in was the dreck from "My Immortal" - but then again, that is its own horrifically bad self-contained parody of awful writing.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
This is super halarious. Like, I can't breathe funny. I REALLY want you to right another chapter of this! Like where it's the same thing but Lily is the one confused and then there's the marauders and young snape. It's pretty sad that I recognized 100% of these fanfic versions (well except for ron turning evil, Draco getting raped by his father, Ginny being a teen mom getting her belly button pursed and being aboned by Harry, and Dumbledore being all modern muggly)
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
*lol* Quite so, quite so. vaguely reminds me of a fic I'm thinking of writing where I use all the name misspellings I've ever seen in any fanfiction.
alive by grace chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I love McGonagall at the end :)
Stephanie49 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014