Reviews for When Fanfic Characters Attack
anna chapter 1 . 8/14
this. satire. was. pure. awesome. my favorite lines were definitely that killer last one & the "being a werewolf means i am a sex machine!" :')
Helena Way chapter 1 . 8/7
He ho,
just read your fanfiction and it was...well I don't know how to describe it, I just laughed all the time.
If in canon these persons were all like this, it would be very funny! XD
(Sorry for my bad english I'm not native speaker.)
DarkPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/2
LOLOLOL that was funny!
Fugacity chapter 1 . 5/19
If Harry Potter fanfiction had an equivalent to the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest, this story might well in it. It incorporates (obviously intentionally) most of the bad tropes that afflict Potter fanfictions. The only one I didn't recognize mixed in was the dreck from "My Immortal" - but then again, that is its own horrifically bad self-contained parody of awful writing.
Princess of the Pen chapter 1 . 4/16
This is super halarious. Like, I can't breathe funny. I REALLY want you to right another chapter of this! Like where it's the same thing but Lily is the one confused and then there's the marauders and young snape. It's pretty sad that I recognized 100% of these fanfic versions (well except for ron turning evil, Draco getting raped by his father, Ginny being a teen mom getting her belly button pursed and being aboned by Harry, and Dumbledore being all modern muggly)
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 3/19
*lol* Quite so, quite so. vaguely reminds me of a fic I'm thinking of writing where I use all the name misspellings I've ever seen in any fanfiction.
alive by grace chapter 1 . 3/6
I love McGonagall at the end :)
Stephanie49 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
That was hilarious
neesie-pie chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Love it! (Or should I say LOL?)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Type your review here...
Nessa chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Bertram Wooster chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
May the force be with you!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
*Big puppy eyes* a sequel?
Shadowsammy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014