Reviews for When Fanfic Characters Attack
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
*gasp* I think I collapsed my lungs and snapped all my ribs laughing so hard at this fic :) ;P
deloslobos chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This made me smile :)
Glaucidium chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
ahahaha! awesome!
xosnowangel chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
HAHAHAHA i loved this! laughed the whole time!
I'm The Nobody chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Needless to say, this fic is one of the most awesome ones I've ever read. Especially, the last bit... the twist is what makes this story so grand. Thank you for creating this masterpiece. :D
Not Enough Answers chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is my favourite parody in the HP-verse! It's so sad that the characterizations still hold true even today...
mereedithh chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
SO FUNNY! AND TRUE *lol*
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
And then he wakes up screaming.

I just finished reading your fic on overdone plots and then I saw some of the characteristics shown in that story and I had to laugh. This fic makes it seem like everyone in Hogwarts has a split personality.

Cool story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
BEAUTIFUL!

I wish I could say you really camped up the characters, but I've seen many variations where people really DO write at about this level. Thanks for taking the sting out of it by schizophrenically combinding all the horrors and making them INTENTIONALLY hilarious.
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love it, especially the ending. Poor Harry, I seem to like reading/writing fanfics where poor Harry has terrible things happen to him.
AmberHerondale chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
LOL
I'm not even a HP fangirl (anymore) but ths is awesome.
ADrugForAngels chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hahahaha that was great ! So funny !
Galgalatz chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
AWWW. Awesome, poor Harry doesn't know what to do with himself. Really funny.
MonykaRules chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was just GREAT so f'kin funny
Scared for life chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MY RETINAS. THE IMAGES ARE NOT COMING OUT MAKE THEM STOP.
{clears throat}
That was actually a really well done parody.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »