Reviews for True Peace
Mr.Destructo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
omg a review!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This was a very well written piece of fanfic. The play of emotion on Shinji's part was great and even Asuka's change of heart in the end is played well. Ending was sad though and made me cry a little. Good job on this one!
WebKnight chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh my God. That was the sadist story I have read in a a while.

Very well written and quite a heart wrencher.
T3Ko chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Great story. I liked it very much. Thanks.
Ourozero chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I have only one problem with this fic and that is the fact that Shinji remebered everything nice emotions, but since he rejected instrumentality the evolution of even a single being would not have occured. Other than that good fic well written.
Wally chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
OKAY! Ive had enough of peple who try to write fics who don't know what they're talking about.

Third impact DID happen. Everyone is dead except for Asuka and Shinji. Did you notice that everyone EXPLODED after the one they loved (actually Rei) touched them!

Everyone is dead. Third impact occured. Learn the facts.
Blade chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
beautiful...absolutley beautiful

this is a masterpiece

cheers
Uniden chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Wow. That was beautiful. Lots of emotion. A sad ending, but they can't all be nice. It fitted the story well. Amazing work, well done.
JC Fabulous chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Good one shot story, alot of emotion was in it, especially at the end. It was a sad ending too, but a very good one. Great work
Ghengis chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Guten Arbeit! Phantastisch! Nicht zu Lange, Nur Recht. Ich Hoffe, mehr von du zu sehen.
RedShadow64 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
That, was beautifull, good work!
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Sad but poiniant anding, and if they do have a 3 film live action series of movies they might use this as inspiration. well done as sad as the original but well written. They deserved better.

all 3 of them!