Reviews for Shoutei
TekJounin chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
What an awesomely written, in-character study of Itachi! Back before his real agenda had been revealed, I'd proposed a theory for his actions & gotten beaten up for it pretty badly. Then Kishi revealed the truth & it turns out I was right.

But this story is so eloquently written, I'll refer folks to it. Beautifully written, amazingly in line with canon.
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
?
fifi46227 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
interesting perecption of why itachi killed his clan. it has to be one of the most interesting onshots i've read. good job
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
an interesting thought...though it seems as if itachi has not fully succeeded in his lesson to his otouto...

I like this explanation for the massacre...and the relationship between the brothers and the family as a whole...beautiful...
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
omg that was awesome! you did a really really great job with this! i LOVE it! i especially love the line,

"Understanding is a blade with no hilt, impossible to grip without hurting yourself"

That is so going in my list of favourite quotes! It's really deep man...awesome! Great fic! _

Peace Out! _
Pinnacle of Madness chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Just as good. Just as beautiful and realistic.

-Insane Slytherin
painted ambiguity chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
The story lingers with a realism that I love.

Though, a murderer is a murderer no matter the intention in such a situation, so I have to say I'd believe Itachi to be a bit more twisted than depicted.

But hey, who am I to say? I'm not a criminal psychologist.

You've achieved a realistic look in the anime world, which is great in itself.

Though the relationship between Itachi and Sasuke was something I enjoyed, I liked most the portrayal of the Uchiha family, furthermore the thoughts of Itachi on them.

That hit so close to home with what I percieved.

The male/female thing, though, was your own originality (only considering what I've seen). So if I had to give you a rating, 1 being the least and 5 being the greatest, I'd give you a 5. You combined it all ingeniously.
yosei11 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
wow great insight, i don't think i've ever read anything like it and doubt i will again but i wish there was more work like this out there. great work
haru mitsui chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
omg

it was undoubtly amazing

i felt like reading the mind of the Uchiha himself

very much in character

as if those were really truly the reasons for the uchiha slaughter

are u sure u'r not itachi himself? haha
NutBuster chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I dont remember if I wrote a review for this or not, but this is just beautiful and haunting.

A powerful piece.
Zenze chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I read this after "Brothers". It really makes me understand Itachi. I can really see the justification for his actions now. His love for his brother is not twisted. It really is pure and unfettered, and beautiful. Great job, again.
ars nova chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
very good
sadfru chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
not a fan of any naruto fics without naruto but this tickled my fancy and I'm glad but he seemed a little to sane about it or I'm confusing sanity with acceptence of ones insane views (wich they do not see as insane) but it is different to what I've heard about in the massacre with a reason and planned destruction of ones clan/family/people).

Will be reading your others and have read your mediaminer fic, congrats you've got yourself another fan :)
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow, that's deep. That makes sense with me.
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
OMG!it was you!i first read this fic when it was posted on narutocentral. i was wondering who was the author then.

i thought the introspection of itachi was great and i really love the way you convey this everyone could pull through a story like this.