Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Age of Darkness
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
AAAAAAAACK, ye're obsesed with yer fluff; SNAP OUTTA IT!

... But it was nice and romantic, I don't see that anymore, so me like it! :3
Guybrush007 chapter 16 . 2/16/2006
Unbelievable. Found this story while browsing.

You done good. Only read the 1st chap, but is still awesome. Great writing.
Gippaloo chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hi!

I know this may sound a little wierd, since you dont know me or

anything, but I was wondering if I could feature your story on a site that a few friends and myself are getting together about

The Legend of Zelda?

You see, I am the staff for the fanfiction section, so I am out looking

for great stories to feature on the site!

We would of course put your story up, and give you all the credit for

it, and put up any information that you want about yourself or the

story.

Please let me know if you are interested! (my email is in my profile)

Laura
vic chapter 16 . 6/4/2005
this story rocked! you did such a great job describing everything! and I'm so happy ita a zelink! i think they're the perfect couple! YAY
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 16 . 3/6/2005
*very happy squeal* that was SO good. i was so close to crying during high emotion times between link and zelda. i probably would have cried if i wasn't interrupted three times throughout reading this story. keep it up. i tip my bonnet to you. wait, i don't tip it, i'm practically bowing. that was SO great. LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT!
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
that was REALLY good. i love how you're getting zelda to help save the day. i've only played ocarina of time and i hate how she never helps him. bravo to you on this wonderful story so far.
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
great starting chapter. you've totally hooked me onto it. great detail/description. VERY impressive.
Kitaliah chapter 16 . 1/28/2005
great ending!

ive been away so soz it took me so long to review!

i luved it and dont be fatigued about writing my full name just write kat from now on.

gotta go

byez!

Kat
Janus3003 chapter 16 . 1/22/2005
100th REVIEW!

Excellent story. Good job with the characterization.

"Loose" means to start letting go of something. You used this a lot of times instead of "lose." Just a little thing to watch out for in the future. Seems to be a pretty common mistake.
Sakurelle chapter 16 . 1/21/2005
aw... it's done. You should be glad that you made Zelda live, or I would have come after you with my Dragons and like... have done something horrible. Anyway, love the fluff, love the story, and I just wish it wasn't over! Great job!
Akki45 chapter 16 . 1/21/2005
Book you say? fun. The ending was excellent. A bit on the Mary Sue-ish side of things, but definitely still good. (Mary Sue's are my current pet peeve) I love the fire demon Ganondorf. Keep up the awesome work in all fics that are to come!
Sorceress Cassandra180 chapter 16 . 1/20/2005
Great Ending! I will DEFINATELY be reading some of your other stories!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/19/2005
That was great! I hope to read more of your wonderful fanfics soon!
pengurl chapter 16 . 1/18/2005
hello! How are you? Great ending. (L/Z all the way) It was really fun to read, I hope you put up an epilogue. :) Even if you don't itz still a great story, thankx for writing :)
Akki45 chapter 15 . 1/1/2005
Wow, next to last? Tear! This is very excellent. I love the description of the inside of the castle... so creepy yet beautiful. Wonderful, simply wonderful. Poor Ralph, but at least he died with pride and dignity and he was happy. I appluade the excellent death scene, even though it does leave room for the possibilty for him to live. Well, keep up the great work!