Reviews for Headlines: A Hollywood Romance
Litwolf chapter 13 . 2/28/2005
Aw! What a great way to finish it! Funny too! Please write more stories soon but write for whatever topic you want just write! _ lol

SNOWDAY!
a chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
Kagome and Inuyasha have no chemistry
LeafeKnight7 chapter 8 . 2/25/2005
This is my fav chapter. I just felt like reveiwing for it cuz i was bored. lol! Good luck w/ the sequal. _Ja ne!
Define Normal chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
It was great! I really liked it, it made me laugh. I'm at musical right now, reading in between scenes ::laughs:: pathetic, eh? Anyway, just thought I'd take the time to review. Great as always.

Later,

Normal
LuvSpell chapter 13 . 2/23/2005
That was adorable! I love your work!

LuvSpell
Iryl chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
YES! WHOOHOO! That rocked, it really did - what a happy joyful ending! Thank you SO much! _ *glee*
alejandra chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
man ur stories are like the best! this one was super cute!i loved it!good job!_
Kisamadesu chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
I must thank Bella-chan for showing me this story. It's so cute, lovely, really amusing, it made me laugh and smile all the way.

Never ever thought they would fight over a silly reason such as that, and logicaly if Kagome stopped to listen to poor Inuyasha, they would never fight.

But then again she was a very impulsive adolescent, like all adolescents, and that was a behavior that could be expected from her. _

I love this story and thank you very much for writing it.
cluelessmajor chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
I love yer over all story!It makes me a bit sad that it ended, but I'm glad ya ended it like ya I said, I really love yer story.
jean jelly bean chapter 13 . 2/17/2005
o i loved the fic, it was short, sweet and had the perfect ending, i loved the stalker twist, and i cant wait to read more of your fics! bai

-jjb
Sarsaparilla chapter 11 . 2/17/2005
I nearly cried! OMG! That was so well done, so sweet, so perfect!
orangepencils chapter 13 . 2/16/2005
That was such a good story! Wow I thought they had some past together! I mean they couldn't just despize themself that much just like that! Omg I was so schocked when I read that it was Ayame! I knew he wasn't talking about Kagome but still not her! Great story!
inutikidudez chapter 13 . 2/15/2005
yay they get married . i also love how u ended it, 'secretly pleased that, for once, the media had gotten their headline right' ;)
laku chapter 13 . 2/15/2005
Wow, this is really finnished. I love this!
drvnkrazee chapter 13 . 2/13/2005
*crying* Oh! I loved it so much! *crying gets louder* What...*still crying*...a beautiful...*crying gets much louder*...ending! WAH! That was a beautiful story. But what a messed up ending! lol Can't wait to read your other fics!
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »