Reviews for Headlines: A Hollywood Romance
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I was have been reading your work for a while, and I was just wondering a few things.

Firstly, are you finished with writing for Inuyasha, or merely temporarily retired. Will there be more Inuyasha in the future.

Secondly, what is this other fic that you write for. Whenever an author whose work I enjoy and who likes what I do finds a new obsession, I am always curious to see if it is something that I might love too. So please, let me know about it.

Thirdly, and mostly in the case of the answer to the first question being retirement, will the currently unfinished Inuyasha peices you have on this website be finished at some point in the future?

Fourthly, one of your stories mentions that it is not completely posted on this site. Where else do you post where I could find such things

Thanks. Let me know!
Burning In The Dark chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
*teary eyes* BEAUTIFUL I Loved it 3

Aw now you belong on my favorite authors list now and FOREVER
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
keep it up
kisami93 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
hey! the summary caught my eye so i just had to read it!:)

so far it's really kewl! i love how they always fight! whoo!

please don't discontinue it!-on knees and begging- puhleaassee!

email: .ph

lots of luck,

kisa
unphogettable chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
i LOVE it
unphogettable chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love it! I think I'm going to add you to my great authors list on my profile, you should check it out.

LOVELY STORY!
Cherrysinger chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
Honestly, I think the breaking of their relationship is more Kagome's fault than Inuyasha's. That was so childish of her, to jump to such rash conclusions. And for so many years, at that!
Cherrysinger chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
I wouldn't say him saving her from her DEATH would constitute as 'caring for each other'. It's just instinct and morally right; save someone who's about to die.
piana chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
LOL This was a really great story! The flashback to their high school days with her miscarriage just had me in tears! Great story plot loved it! So happy they got back together!
IveInuLove chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
i think i fell in love...lol
IveInuLove chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
omg this is a really great story! u have a great talent 4 writing! great job!
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Psht, they lie about everything in those mags except for the fact that the people exist. And, to tell you the truth, I'm not all that sure about that either.
anneypants chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
omgosh. already finished.

Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 13 . 1/9/2008
I love this! It's hilarious!
mona786 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008