Reviews for Headlines: A Hollywood Romance
WindeSprite chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
This sounds really good! I loved Early December and Mermaids... yay I'm glad you started another story for all us addicts to read! _ I love your stories, and this one's up to your standard. Can't wait for the next chappie! (that's so cool that the movie is going to be the fedual era story... _) Ja ne!
Kaiba's Gurl chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Great story and it looks promising as well . . . Inu Yasha and Kagome are so coordinate . . . ¡§NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL!¡ two voices screamed at the top of their lungs, accompanied by identical door slams as Sango and Miroku landed on their rears in the hallway, just outside their star¡s corresponding dressing room doors. So funny . . . hurry up and update
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Looks like this'll be an awesome fic! Please update soon! *hands you ningen Inu plushie*
MichelleAnneSummers chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
that was priceless, keep it up!
Saraiya chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I loved the first chapter already. But then again you always write good stories so I have no doubt this'll be good. _
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Wow this looks like it's going to be another great story. It looks like it really will take a Feudal Fairytale to help Inu and Kag out. This really does look like it's going to be fun.

Ja ne!

Tainted InuShemeeko
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
*big grin* I see big potintial. I must like, be on of your biggest fans.

I've read: A Hollywood Romance, Early December, What She Died For, I MUST FIGHT THE LUST, Vanilla Sugar, Dawning, Will you let me love you?, In MY Dreams, M, Taste Like a Lemon, The Music of Inuyasha, Nursery Songs, Better Than An Alarm Clock, Lead Me Not Into temtation, Inuyasha Algerbra, Are You Happy Now?, It's Easier to Run, How Did I fall In Love With You?, I Like To Be With You, Golden Moon, My Guardian Angel, How Did I Get From Here To There?, Sweet Sundaes, Soap and Sweets, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Upside Down, Around the Corner of Your Eye, Death By Grocery Shopping. And I'm about to go read Fluffy Fondue, then read some more! (Some of those tittles do not have reveiws because when I read them, review service was being stupid and was teporarly down)
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
ACK! I LUV IT! I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE! I hope it's as good as all your others, anyway, when your done with this one I was wondering if you could maybe try riting NightOwls, or at least try writing it in the nearby future...

Anyway luv ya! Update soon!

Lumini
shaanu chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
hey this is awesome! i cant wait to read the ending of ED! then after that i think this will be my new fave fic!
koinu-no-ai chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I really like this new story of yours. Alot. It's awesome! I'm looking forward to reading how Kagome and Inuyasha fall in love! _ I'm excited! ok...well...oh! I love Mermaids,too. I read it and I just couldn't stop smiling! _ I mean...a huge grin that just screams happiness! I LOVE the ending! It made me very happy. So...I'm looking forward to reading this story. You are an awesome writer! Ok...cya!

*koinu-no-ai*
Salami Queen chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Okay...the premise and main idea is very good. Not...entirely original, but a good spin off an old cliche'. However, I'm very sorry to inform you that you probably should have done more research on this story before posting the first chapter. First of all, there is no way in hell an hour to two hour long movie can be edited and put together in two weeks. It took me one and a half weeks to finish editing a documentary I did, and it was only twenty minutes long. Not to mention that I didn't have to go through the whole process of picking out the takes you want in the flick because big production movies ten to take hundreds of takes on the same scene. That's why it usually takes months to shoot the damn thing. And they can't start editing until they have all the shots because they have to make sure that all the scenes flow and they couldn't sdo that if they were editing a bunch of scenes at the same time as shooting. It doesn't work that way. So that two week frame between the last day of shooting and the premier needs to be changed. Second, Miroku and Sango could easily be fired for what they just did. If they're agents, they're percent can be revoked, if they are PAs they can be fired and replaced, and anything else like publicists or whatever, the actors can call the company or agenies they work for and have them both fired. In the real world, having people that work for go behind your back and telling someone the opposite of what you said (like saying no to a movie then telling the casting agent that they said yes) gets you fired and I have serious doubts that Miroku and Sango would be willing to risk their jobs just to get two people into one dumb movie. I know it seems like I'm being a know it all, but I'm just telling you what I know. I've always been involved in drama and production at my school and I've learned this stuff from research assignments. My third problem with this story is...well...are Kagome and Inuyasha five or something. Usualy, when mature people don't like each other they don't do this:

“All right! Cut!
baka-baka chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
O new story! Ek! Wow, I can't waite for more _

Ja!

baka-baka
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
LOL! this will be a battle od a lifetime XD lmao, i can't wait till they start shooting - -snickers-
FrozenSpark chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
wow! very good start for what looks like a promising fic! _
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
this story is going to be absolutely a blast to read.

*bounces excitedly, waiting for next chapter*
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »