Reviews for Reciprocity
Mags chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Holly crap. She made her not green! And it only took her two weeks to figure out how to do it and Elphaba never knew about that her whole life. Ha...what a little bit of magic and 'good intentions' will do for you. :-DD This really is getting interesting. I look forward to reading what happens next.
Faba chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
I love this. Please Please PLEASE write more, becasue it seems last time you wrote some it was...what? THREE YEARS AGO? This is a wonderous idea and deserves to be completed. Or, at least have someone else you know complete it, or something...

I love the usage of vocabulary in this peice, very large and outstanding words and descriptions.

Elphaba (of whom you wrote about.)
jean-freak chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
You'd be my hero and I would love you forever, if only you would finish this story.
TyphoidKat chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Very cool story
MamaJeanie chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
you need to finish this story. its upsetting me not to know what comes next for so long.
Greenhell chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
well this is a interesting idea i mean even if elphie probely would like not being green, as a reader of the novel wicked we come to belieivce what u have written, very good job.
Not An Elf chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
*covers mouth* Good Lord. This is perfect down to the grammar. I love how you've captured Elphaba's wit ("Glinda, you may find this hard to believe, but Nessa's dresses are custom-made."), and her reaction to the change was very realistic. I'm glad you didn't combine personalities; I actually prefer an acidic Elphaba to a sweet one. And for some reason, I really loved the last line in this chapter. Spectacular.

*adds to favorites*
Anna Marie Raven chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
Hey! Awesome story. Really, and truly.

But *leans in conspiratorily* you know what you should do?

UPDATE! FOR THE LOVE OF BOB, UPDATE!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
LOVE IT! Can't wait for more, it's such a great idea!
PaLM TRee 101 chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
I love your story, and I check it just about everyday to see if you've updated. Please update soon, I'm looking foward to it.
WickedElphaba chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
This is a rather interesting story, i would have to say.

I like the idea a lot.

Glinda is far far too happy with this.

I'm siding with, well, myself.

Dancing is scary and should not be attempted.

The last line is so true.

Stupid appearence.

Keep writing!

Elphaba Thropp
ProfessorSpork chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
We didn't get to see Boq, which makes me sad. Good chapter, though.
Viva-taquitos chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
Glad to see your back! Have I reviewed to this story yet? I dunno. But is there gonna be romance between Fiyero and Elphie? Is there, is there, is there?
Freya1 chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
I can only second everything that's been said so far. This story is great. Point made. I'm curious where this will be heading ;) Keep up with this ...
sweet saturn chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
You deserve a little frou frou chapter every now and then. As always, I love the way you capture Elphaba's razor wit. She's very acidic in this chapter. Defense mechanism is always up for her, and letting it down is getting to be a tough task. The scene where she gets asked to dance displays this well.

I really do like how you're choosing not to mesh character personalities. And might I add that Elphaba has some wonderful and highly memorable quotes in this story. "Glinda, you may find this hard to believe, but Nessa's dresses are custom-made."

As for Glinda, she's just Glinda in every sense, frivolous, light-hearted, and determined to make Elphaba beautiful. She's very silly in this chapter, and you might be careful with that aspect of her personality. I'm certain you won't turn her into a ditz though. Other than that, this chapter was well-written and highly amusing. Write soon!