Reviews for Who Am I?
MakaylaCO chapter 6 . 1/31
OMG I am dying right now I'm crying I'm laughing so hard! XD
guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
I don't understand why you have to include japanese words and phrases. You're writing this in English, not Japanese. It really is distracting and makes it difficult to read through the chapter.
An outdated meme chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
This chapter made me laugh so hard! This is a really good fanfiction! And you have to look for good ones now. And this is a really good one.
An outdated meme chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
This chapter made me so happy!
Nightmother chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
Dammit Yugi! Never thought I'd think those words. Bakura was so close! Damm you Yugi
Nightmother chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
What a way to end a chapter. All I can think of is "Shit..all hel is going to break lose"
Nightmother chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Those futons are soo comfy. I just had a thought, could this be a Bakura/Anzu/Ryou story?
Nightmother chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Wait...is this going to be a Ryou/Anzu or a Bakura/Anzu?
ScorpionBiker chapter 25 . 7/3/2011
Woohoo! Very much awesomeness! *giant anime thumbs up, with sparkles too*
ScorpionBiker chapter 19 . 7/3/2011
Read the full version on MediaMiner - Delicious and juicy lemon! Yummy!
ScorpionBiker chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
You know that mouse-like squeaky laugh you make when you're laughing but not actually breathing in or out at that moment? Yeah, that's what I did when she said "Where'd my pancake go?"
ScorpionBiker chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Moulin Rogue menage a trois? *snickers*
ScorpionBiker chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
I am so glad my husband was out shopping when I read this chapter because I literally fell out of my computer chair, tears streaming down my face, clutching my stomach from laughing so hard at the last line.
ScorpionBiker chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Hehe, ancient bad boy got a hold of a modern cuss word and went fucking nuts with it ;)
Cha0tic.Go0d chapter 25 . 2/16/2011
this is definitely one of the best stories i have read! even though it is very long, i couldnt help but wish that perhaps there was at least one more chapter to show how the extent of their relationship progressed like him moving in with her, kids, etc but overall i was incredibly hooked on this story from beginning to end! absolutely fantastic job! i can't wait to see what else you have written3