Reviews for Would You Love Me If I Were Normal?
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
please do more please maybe do petinea's thoughts about what harry said
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh my heart hurts for that little boy! That damnable MOB (manipulative old bastard) of a Headmaster!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was so sad!
moony391 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aww...
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aww, i wanted to cry, its so sad how some people are teated by their own family...
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
aw cute but would she?
SakuraWolf11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Ooh, I liked the summary and I like this first chapter. I'm greatly anticipating the next chapter; I can't wait to see what Harry does to be 'normal' or if he gives up. Please update!

Sakura
Alorkin chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
A touching and accurate portrayal of Petunia Dursley. That evil bitch should never have been allowed to have children, let alone raise her nephew. Harry's question is that of a child, trying to understand the cruelty that he is forced to endure, and Petunia is completely heartless in her refusal to answer.

Having grown up abused by both my father and my step-mother, I am well familiar with that kind of treatment. According to my dad, dissent was treason and punished harshly. His favorite saying was "Don't question your betters!" My step-mother used to love treating me and my sibs like servants, while her own 'precious daughter' lived the life of a princess.

Quite frankly, it's amazing that Harry turned out as inherently 'good' as he did. While Rowling took her degree in literature, she obviously never studied psychology.

Well done.

Alorkin
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
this is a very well written story but so sad. I feel so bad for little Harry, at least things get better for him in cannon. Have a happy Thanksgiving.
ThJaFl chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Interesting story possibilities here... what if Harry swore off magic to try and please his aunt? Can he even do that?
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I SO hate the Dursleys.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That is so sad, and probably true. And then Hermione and Ron wonder why the boy has issues.
Avada Cait-davra chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
o that was really depressing! you really have a talent. all your stories that ive ever read have totally got me hooked. lol so good job! YAY!

** avada cait-davra **
Solnushka chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
omg taht is so sad. i totally love it. i'm in like tears wen i read the part saying "would you love me if i was normal"
cynosure the hierophant chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This story made me cry! I love it! Such angst. This is maybe the third or fourth time I've read it, and I cry every time. Just thought that after all these months I'd actually review and let you know. It's one of my faves (actually one of the faves of my faves!)! Makes me want to hug Harry and never let him go! Take him away from those horrible, nasty excuses for humans! BOO! the Dursleys!

Some itsy-bitsy mistakes I noticed ...

- it is ROLL CALL, not 'role call'.

- masculiant - should be masculine or mannish

- motercycles - should be MOTORCYCLES