Reviews for Trust the Night
Queen Serenity chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
I'm an honest reviewer... This story had nothing in it to grab me. Sorry, but it didn't. I'm not saying it was badly written... it's just that there was no hook, no thrill. Also, a suggestion: Not everyone knows japanese. At the end or beginning of chapters, you should put meanings to the phrases and/or words you use.
SailorStar9 chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
*Tackles MK* Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For such a wonderful and extremely rare ami fic!
Mandara chapter 9 . 8/6/2004
This story is so sweet. Aw! I love it I love it. Hope you continue writing. Again I loved your story.
Fire's Dew chapter 9 . 6/1/2002
AWWWWWW! I lOVED this fic! This was wonderful, Keep up the good work! -
mystlady chapter 9 . 5/9/2002
MK, ::That was pure sweetness:: You are so good at romantic stories. Will there be a sequel? Pretty please?
Black Laramie chapter 9 . 11/22/2001
If i Didn't despise mush I would've loved this... -_-;; But since Ami's like my favorite character I loved it anyway!
schtroompf chapter 2 . 9/28/2001
KAWAII!
angel of life chapter 9 . 7/24/2001
AWWWWWWWWW...THAT'S SO SWEET. I JUST LOVE IT. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH MERCURY STORY AND THERE SHOULD BE MORE. GREAT STORY.
Sliver of Melody chapter 9 . 7/7/2001
save some of that for the sequel... lol... sequel hehe
ProfessorSpork chapter 9 . 7/3/2001
awwwww. cute. i liked the hhhhheeeeelllpppppppp mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee! part
ProfessorSpork chapter 6 . 7/3/2001
not dun yet. in caseur wondering, the word for cherry blossom in japenese is sakura. oh no! bulmas playin matchmaker!
washu the goddess chapter 9 . 6/9/2001
AAAAAAHHH! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE LAID MY EYES ON! YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR IN THE WORLD!
BunnyS chapter 9 . 5/28/2001
*sniffles* AWW MK-chan! You got me crying when she was taken away! And then again when she came back! I loved it oneechan!
a person chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
Es muy Bueno!
Mellie chapter 9 . 4/26/2001
Perfect ending, I compliment you MK-chan!