Reviews for Flying On Broken Wings
Sol Y Luna chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
Brilliant UPDATE QUICKLY
Ambiguous Loon chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
what is it that he fused Ryou with? it's cool. yes, i feed of of his suffering .

-s.o
What'sInAName chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
OOH, this is good, please update this. i would love to see this continued.
The Flea chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
wonderful story! please update soon! i love ryou! *huggles ryou* XD please continue! :D

~Thumper~
sadypsycho chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
...you haven't updated for a while now, eh. This fic is good! Don't you've lost you're inspiration?
Cenzai Zphria chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
Dude, love your story, you have got to update soon!
silverscissors chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
Wow! ::is obsessed::

You MUST continue! And fast! Or else... ::threatens with shoelace::

It's a great story, how can you hate it!
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
Need more story. This is a good un. If you need help (I am not trying to butt in I am just saying) I could try to help _
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
This reminds me of Bloody Roar Primal Fury about the human/animal thing except they are called Zoanthropes in it, but who cares!
Aquawyrm chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
we read this shit because it's gold. If you don't like it, then don't continue, but I'm seriously enjoying it. I don't often find something this good.
Flame Swordswoman chapter 9 . 4/3/2005
Oh, why did you stop writing? Why do you think it's bad? It's not, how in the heck can it be bad with 180 reviews in only eight chapters? I just found this fic today and really, really like it! Well, I hope you decide to continue it again soon, you should!
Spiraling Vortex chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
I love this! I forgot who was number 11, but hte other is obviously Joey. Does Yami and/or Seto make appearances in this? Also, are Bakura and Marik ever going to make it to the other side of town? Will anyone die? I have so many questions that need to be answered! This is definently going on my favs.! _

Don't keep me in the dark!
i hate pegasis chapter 9 . 2/1/2005
way cool story! i dont see why you think it sucks*shrugs* anyways please keep writing it cause i wanna see bakura an marik kick pegasis' but - im such a nice person love your story an cant wait for the next update!
Miazuro chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
Aww... *pat* It's not a peice of shit! It's good! It's got a good idea behind it! All you have to do is get Bakura and Marik there, and it'll all be over, anyway. Don't give up now!
pinkpinkblink chapter 9 . 1/14/2005
I like this story! I actually remembered the title today, because I was reading it last night and got booted. But ANYWAY, keep going! Update soon!