Reviews for I Saw Sparks
Elderwxnd chapter 20 . 10/13
I have shipped Harry and Ginny for so long and I’m so happy that I found a good fan fiction to read.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
How is this Ginny THIS accident-prone? As great as this story is, the real Ginny is actually kind of a badass, not as awkward as you make her out to be.
fauckaleoux chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
"But I usually have horrible aim so naturally I missed."

Ginny was a Chaser. Why does she have horrible aim? I'm sorry. I know it's not really a focus in this story but it just bothers me.
o chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
The last chapter was really sweet. I have never read a full detailed wedding before. Keep writing!
beabeababy chapter 20 . 6/17/2008
aw that was so sweet. Great story, I really enjoyed it.

~Trixie
karma11 chapter 20 . 10/27/2006
aw so cute
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 20 . 7/9/2006
i am feeling very girly right now, the epilogue was truly amazing... my tears are burning in the scratch beneath my eye... ow... amazing
hedwig1234 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
LUV UR STORY, IT GREAT AND FUNNY WELL LIKE I TOLD EVERYONE ELSE WHOM IS BLESSED*HEHE* WITH MY REVIEWS KEEP WRITING

-HED
gryffindorgrl123 chapter 20 . 1/19/2006
This is an awsome story! I loved it! *sigh* soo romantic lol i luv theese G/H fics Im obssessed
Orange Leather chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
Oh i hate it when they fight...!
Orange Leather chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
I really like this story very cute!
elana0012 chapter 20 . 9/10/2005
I loved it, it has made my laugh and cry a number of times, this being like the thrid time I read this that is.
hplovesme chapter 20 . 8/7/2005
I loved that story, it was awesome!
hplovesme chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
awesome
Ain't-no-Angels chapter 20 . 7/27/2005
Awesome story. I loved how Ginny didn't change even after 4 years. I also liked how you took the time to thank your reviewers in every chapter, i think that's important. I really liked the story, my favorite part was the snowball fight. i love snowball fights! lol Now on to the sequal...wait! no sequal! o no! you must write a sequal! PLEASE!

amber