Reviews for I Saw Sparks
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
How is this Ginny THIS accident-prone? As great as this story is, the real Ginny is actually kind of a badass, not as awkward as you make her out to be.
fauckaleoux chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
"But I usually have horrible aim so naturally I missed."

Ginny was a Chaser. Why does she have horrible aim? I'm sorry. I know it's not really a focus in this story but it just bothers me.
o chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
The last chapter was really sweet. I have never read a full detailed wedding before. Keep writing!
beabeababy chapter 20 . 6/17/2008
aw that was so sweet. Great story, I really enjoyed it.

~Trixie
karma11 chapter 20 . 10/27/2006
aw so cute
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 20 . 7/9/2006
i am feeling very girly right now, the epilogue was truly amazing... my tears are burning in the scratch beneath my eye... ow... amazing
hedwig1234 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
LUV UR STORY, IT GREAT AND FUNNY WELL LIKE I TOLD EVERYONE ELSE WHOM IS BLESSED*HEHE* WITH MY REVIEWS KEEP WRITING

-HED
gryffindorgrl123 chapter 20 . 1/19/2006
This is an awsome story! I loved it! *sigh* soo romantic lol i luv theese G/H fics Im obssessed
Orange Leather chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
Oh i hate it when they fight...!
Orange Leather chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
I really like this story very cute!
elana0012 chapter 20 . 9/10/2005
I loved it, it has made my laugh and cry a number of times, this being like the thrid time I read this that is.
hplovesme chapter 20 . 8/7/2005
I loved that story, it was awesome!
hplovesme chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
awesome
Ain't-no-Angels chapter 20 . 7/27/2005
Awesome story. I loved how Ginny didn't change even after 4 years. I also liked how you took the time to thank your reviewers in every chapter, i think that's important. I really liked the story, my favorite part was the snowball fight. i love snowball fights! lol Now on to the sequal...wait! no sequal! o no! you must write a sequal! PLEASE!

amber
Ain't-no-Angels chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
I'm trying to catch up on 3part story it looks like, so i decided id review half way through and at the end. I like the diary format and the way you made Ginny. I like how you used some "sexual jokes" and language because, lets face it, what 16 year old doesnt? I also think the little paragraphs of harrys thoughts are great, but i didn't like the first one. i expected Harry to be more angry than forgiving. i like fluff just as much as the next person, but i thought that was a little...too soon? I like the sorry so far, and you've done a wonderful job! I'm off to read the next chapter!

Keep writing!