Reviews for Just Missed The Train
ThalasaPonce chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Whoa,...awesome! I love it.
Luzr-Gurl13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
That was great songfic! I haven't read a songfic for awhile now! You are really great at writing, and I truly mean it! Loved it, and hope to read more of your works!
con2020tran chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
*claps* Yet another great story. I won't comment on it since you'd know what I would say (details and such), but I caught a spelling mistake! O.O Oh well.

More Kelly Clarkson! I demand for more! Go author and show everyone the music of the deity who takes the form of the original American Idol (I'm acting crazy again ._.;;)! Everyone will bow down to her! She shall rule the world with her music alone (forget the events of World Idol)! Go!

~ *enters username*
Leesie Love chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
i luv it! keep it up!
Rika the fire heartWildcat chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
WOW! ANOTHER one shot song fic! lol, u really DO write alot of them! But please dont stop. ur stories are excellent!

Plluys you sound as crazyas me! If you wanna chat then e-mail me coz im looking for an e-pal!

Chow for now! write some more fluffy fics! theyre cute!
Akino Matoumiken chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I'm ALIVE! Oh dear... anyhow, nice one shot (_) I liked the train metaphor... very effective... must read other fics... actually updatre mine's more like it... laterz~
False-Image chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Wow! That was a great story! That was cool, how they decided to remain as friends instead of being a couple _ Keep up the good work!
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
CUTE/KAWAII! love it. pls continue to write more!
Unremarked chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Very nice. _ I've read alot of your Ruki x Ryo one-shots, but have never been able to review. Usually because I'm out the door within seconds to do whatever.

But this time is different. I'm catching that run away train. :D (Oh yeah, tie in the metaphor.)

The story is good, as I would expect, and I plan on shooting that annoymous poster who reviewed your story. Ruki may or may not have happy memories of her father. Ruki may or may not have been abused. The point is this: Ruki's father left her and her mother, which 'caused Ruki to close off to the world and grow a "spine," as you so put it. 11 year old girls tend to detach themselves from their mothers and to their father figures. Ruki had no father during this period. Ruki detached herself from her mother, which 'caused friction between the two, and had no male paternal figure to attach to. Hence the self-reliance that came into her personality.

So, in summary, yes. Ruki's father is the cause of her angst. Not some cheap plot device.

I fart in your general direction, anonymous poster.
DigiFreak103 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Jeez, parental unit does not know when to leave a girl at peace in front of the computer.

Anyway, I like the way you used the figurative language. This one shot flowed like a poem. And...the atmosphere, the mood is very immersing. I like your realistic style, starting with a bittersweet beginning to ending in a subtle happy, sweet ending. Yeah.
solitaireclay07 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Metaphors, you're using a lot of them lately. But I love this song. I saw Kelly perform it in concert. Though it wasn't really her I went to see for that concert. It was the Independant Tour 2004 with Clay Aiken and Kelly Clarkson. It was funny cause for Clay everyone was up out of their seats screaming their heads off and for Kelly, everyone in the whole entire stadium sat down and politely clapped. I felt bad for Kelly. Though I did sing along to her songs. I remember singing along with this song. I love singing along to this song. Anyway, THAT WAS SO CUTE! Really well written, with many details, and long paragraphs. Nicely formatted too. Now, since you did a Kelly Clarkson songfic, you must do a Clay Aiken one. Go! RUN! Run...hmm...good idea...do one to 'Run to Me'. I kinda have but I only have the 1st part done and it probably will never be posted, like 9/10 of my fics. Point is, that was a great fic. You did a great job. Now go do a songfic to Clay Aiken.
Alexian-Goddess chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
aw that was kinda sad :( but really cute poor Rika! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Ruki loves her father and can see him when she wants to. She has *happy* memories of him. Just because her parents are divorced and she's got a spine doesn't mean he abused her, hurt her, abandoned her, or in any way caused her pain.

RENAMON is who looks out for Ruki, who is her partner and constant companion. Is there something inherently evil about remembering her Digimon partner?

Ruki and Ryou can break up *or* get together without her father being portrayed as the cause of all her emotional problems. How about her mother, for taking as long as she did to accept Ruki for herself? Or Ryou himself? Or *Ruki* herself? Why does it always have to be her father as The Source Of All Evil?

This is slightly more in character than most stories with them in it, but using her father as a cheap angst-generating plot device doesn't raise it up any from the general mass of other stories.