Reviews for Potter's Charm
MarinaJackson chapter 7 . 8/3
NOOOOOOOOOO JAMES DON'T GIVE UP ON HER!
HES NOT YHE PRINCE BUT GOOD STORY
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/8
Super good, well written, James is a little too fluffy for my taste but I definitely can't put my phone down. As a fellow writer you've done a really fine job with this and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 50 . 8/31/2015
I loved it
iris chapter 50 . 7/19/2015
I like the ending, it was nice. But it somehow it surprised me when Lily and the others weren't exactly mourning, I know they mourned but it felt like it only lasted for what? 2 days? Most people would mourn for weeks, months or even years, especially if it's someone you love, so their character was a bit unrealistic.

Lily, again. She had a bit of unrealistic character, she's TOO brave. Being brave doesn't mean having no fears, it means taking the risk no matter how dangerous it is. Gryffindors do what they will, not what they must. If I were Lily, I would be scared, her status is a target for Death Eaters, and naturally, no one embraces death easily. So I would imagine Lily quietly crying or having nightmares about it, but would never think about joining them.
iris chapter 38 . 7/19/2015
I'll pause here. First of all, this is a good story. I'm still reading the story, but I it was a good story, not bad, but not fantastic either, it's good. I love James here, because for some reason, I saw myself in James. Because what James felt for Lily (before James became her boyfriend) is actually me right now, I would always say that he deserves a better girl, someone that would love and care for him, and I'll just be here, the only difference is that James actually had a chance, but I do know that I don't have a chance on him. James never gave up, even if he had a girlfriend. I do think that it was rather stupid for James to think that snogging another girl would help him get over Lily, but what can I say? Humans are stupid.

As for Lily, I don't really like how you made her. She's nice, but for some reason, you made her look weak. After finding out about James and Miamee, she just cried in the common room and let James see her. It was not what I imagined Lily would be, because I know that Lily has pride and she doesn't want to look weak because she is a strong and determined girl. Plus, you didn't really show the process of Lily falling for Jame. You made it look like her love for James was made out of jealousy.

And for Merlin's sake why did you have to do that? Why Why Why must you kill MacKenzie, Miamee and Addison. You do know that you're being a fuckin' dick right now. It's like, Jily finally got together, Sirius and Addison were happy and then all of the sudden, Addison died. You immediately JUMPED to that. There should be a flashback on what happened or something. Just as Sirius is finally serious (no pun intended) with someone, you just had to kill her. smh.

Anyway, it was a great story. But I fuckin hate you for killing Mac, Miamee and Addison. I'll never forgive you. Anyhow, I'll get back on reading. Sorry if my review was cut. it's not easy to write a review on a phone.
lilyangel44 chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
sob...
lilyangel44 chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
this chapter was great!
Lilly and James chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I love a great fight this is a great story to bad I have the dentist this morning
Lilly and James chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
This was a great chapter I really enjoyed it
Lilly and James chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is going to be a tough year this year for poor poor Lilly
Guest chapter 50 . 10/20/2013
Plz tell me when no rain comes out at vidisharma2013 gmail . Com
Guest chapter 50 . 10/19/2013
A) James, Sirius, Severus, lily, Dumbledore, hermione, Luna luv good and Goodrich grifindore
B) Addison
C) chapter 15, 14
D) "the last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"
E) Yea, of course
F) L/J, S/A
G) Harry, Hermione and Ron also before they die plz add some 'SERIOUS ACTION' including Sirius PLZZZZ
H) nope, I absolutely loved it
I) Jumping Jack Jamboree
J) all of the James/Lily ones
I absolutely LOVED your story
Oh, by the way, I'm JamesForeva
Guest chapter 38 . 10/19/2013
I haven't read da full chapter yer ( still halfway ) but I have a gut feeling that you haven't used a time turner and could hav saved them them from their terrible fate as with lily nd James in da future the same way they did with Sirius nd buck beak in da 3rd book or so (prisoner of azkaban) WHYYYYY *feelin emotional* sob! sob! tear! tear, WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Oh nd great story so far
lhuer chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
This had me laughing my socks off! Hahahaha Brilliant!
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »