Reviews for Why We Fight
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
The dialogue is dead-on. I can actually hear the characters' voices as I read. -Very- nicely done!
Athlantis chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This was amazing!

Simply amazing.

The "conversation" between Alan and Bobby was so good, and then Tara and Alan? Priceless

I love how you wrote Alan's POV and the ending was so powerful!

I love it!

thanks so much for sharing :)
quack-quack-hxc chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I love Alan Shore anyways so this is a really good one.I liked it alot!-Axe
KellyTyler521 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Nice. I'm usually not a fan of Practice fic, but you seem to do it really well. I'm looking forward to new chapters.

Kelly
CitizenNancy chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
one of the things that was denied to us in the final season of the practice was a bobby-alan shore scene, and you have done this for me. too bad it never happened, i believe it would have happened exactly like this. Great work!
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
You do an absolutely amazing job capturing the characters of both Bobby Donnell and Alan Shore. Alan's sense of sarcasm is dead on in this story. You really portray the Alan's character, from his deviousness in his professional life, to his devotion to those he loves. It would have been amazing if last season on the Practice, there were a scene like this one!

I anxiously look forward to seeing more Boston Legal stories by you.
Crawling Elf a.k.a. ZIM chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
That was a great chapter, I'm really looking forward for the update, and I gotta say it captures in an amazing way Alan's personality.

ZIM
The Hog of Hedges chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
The only way to describe this story is "brilliant". I love the way you characterized Shore here. This is going in the favorites list.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I haven't been on this site in a while, so I just now learned there's an Alan Shore story. I loved the guy. He's the only reason I watched The Practice and the reason I'm looking forward to Boston Legal. It sounds to me as if he's on the right side. The Baileys really need the settlement money.
Linz3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Awsome, awsome, awsome! Great story, you sound just like Alan Shore in the show, coouldn't have done a better job portraying him. Great job, I hope for more soon!
aceinit chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Please finish this work. Your characterizations are amazing, the plot is already on quite a roll and I am craving more.