Reviews for The Breakroom
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hey . So years ago I loved this story and tried to say as such. Problem is, I was an idiot. So first things first, obligatory I'm sorry I was an idiot.

Now for the actual review. This story is hilarious. The concept is, to my knowledge, unique, and you keep every character in character all while shattering the fourth wall. From beginning to end, each chapter is fun, light-hearted, and amusing. Thank you for being a spectacular writer.
Rose Unspindle chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
Can't help must say it

"Who so ever loved, that loved not at first sight?"

Contrarywise, I recomend looking up Mrs. Feildmouse's song from Thumbelina, I think you'd like it. XD
Rose Unspindle chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
I thought that bit with the up down sideways, bit sounded familiar, haven't gotten to read many of the Pratchet books, but I had seen that one on the Pratchet quote file, though I couldn't for the life of me remember that last night...
KaKashiisWifey chapter 31 . 5/4/2011
i read this a long time ago...but now im back just to give inout on how i love the story and it's mocking tones towards other ffictions. Awesome Job
Mezi chapter 18 . 7/6/2008
Oh my god Karot. I actually understand this chapter (the Rocky Horror one) now. I only saw Rocky Horror back in January of this year. I remember being SO LOST the first time I read this chapter. But I understand it now, and I think that frightens me more than the confusion did XD
Oxytreza chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
ah the mary-sues...they are terrible. they should die. herm.
Oxytreza chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
*dies of laigh*

this idea is just great!

but ergh gojyo/sanzo! *vomits* I hope there will be more gojyo/hakkai. u_u
kerumica chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
So far, so good. Really starting to enjoy this, even though I'm a little late to this whole new world of fan fiction. Who knew this even existed? Thanks for sharing :)
BlackWolfHowling chapter 31 . 7/31/2007
Okay, this either needs to be labled 'Complete' or gets updated SOON! I DID warn you that you'd be getting a demand.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 30 . 7/31/2007
Funny. That's all I can say, funny.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 29 . 7/31/2007
For the sake of my sanity I opted to NOT finish the 28th chapter. As for this one, wierd. And what was with the numbers?
BlackWolfHowling chapter 27 . 7/30/2007
Wait a second, the CHARACTERS are writing FANFICTION? Or am I misinterpreting that?
BlackWolfHowling chapter 26 . 7/30/2007
I like the rules. But as for the fic *sympathetic wince* sounds like it'll be bad. Darn it all, I'm learning PITY! Ah well. They need it, I guess.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 25 . 7/30/2007
"A leech, basically," Sanzo deadpans. "Used around a certain December holiday to make unwitting people involve themselves in indecent physical contact while in the presence of others. It advocates the swapping of bacteria and viruses that exist in sapient saliva, among other unsavory practices."

LOL! That has got to be the BEST discription of misiltoe I've ever seen! Funny chapter.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 24 . 7/30/2007
So wait, is the Dragonball Goku still there? You kinda confused me.