Reviews for Malon, where are you?
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
omg ahahahahahhahahahahahahahha! I was giggling the whole way through! Poor Link! But you need to put a new paragraph when a new person is speaking, or else it looks all mushed.

WHAT YOU WROTE...

"Zelda." "Ah! Who- oh, Link. What can I do for you? Make it quick." 'Well, for starters, you can take that dress off- Shut up! Um... uh...'

...AND ANOTHER WAY TO WRITE IT!

"Zelda."

"Ah! Who- oh, Link. What can I do for you? Make it quick."

'Well, for starters, you can take that dress off- Shut up! Um... uh...'

And was that last part a part of Link's imagination? Was he thinking that or saying it? You could put it into Italics to make it clear that he's not saying something so rude to Zelda, hehehe. And Zelda is a bitch.
can't think of a name chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
"For it revealed that Zelda was a shallow, inconsiderate, lesbian bitch. "

oh how i laughed!
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hm...Kind of short, no? But it doesn't matter, this was a good story! I like where you went with it! Any-hoo, this was cool!
SPG inc chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Is that it?
Hopeless Cause chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Short and sweet. i wish it didn't end here. anyway you did a great job!X3

Hopeless Causen.n
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
funny but you already mentioned that thy were ten.
RasberryMnBodyButter chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
not very angesty... how can it be a humor/ angst... oxy-moron right there! Hope you kow what that is other wise it could be like an insult but it isn't. Not as poetic as I had hoped, but who am I to say. I can' write to save my life -

Hugs, kisses, and more hugs

Daydreamer1313
Katie chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Hehe, the new idea sounds good to me... A little bit of kinkiness never hurt anyone, right?
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
i just decided to read this out of the blue. i am

really amazed at how you draw these stories out.

keep it up! oh and chapter three of 'when worlds collide'

will be up soon so keep an eye out!
The Ocarina of Time chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
THIS IS THE WORST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
Brues chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Link x Malon forever! XD

Great fic, keep it up!
Fiery Wordess chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Hehehe. I did like that a lot. It was an angst/humor. Many laughs. I don't really like Zelda much either. She was such a chicken. Running off like that leaving poor Link to rot. Grr.
Nathaniel Shepard chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
A Little more description during the hay scene would have been nice...
ladygalad chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Good lord, Malon is a slut!

Umm... I don't have much else to say about this. You need more exposition
LaAriella chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Ok...this story had no plot, I'm sorry but I just couldn't see where it was going. You can't just go around bashing characters like Zelda for no good reason, just because you hate her. So what if she's a princess? She didn't do anything in the game to get treated like this, she was the one helping Link. Its just a bad stereotype that princess' are all snotty and rude. You made malon look like some sort of skank, which is completely out of her chracter, and you failed to give any in depth things regarding Link's love for her. If Malon really loved him she wouldn't think fo Link as 'whining' over Zelda, she would be more sympathetic to what he was going through instead of using him when he was vunerable like that. Serious development needs to be made for this story.