Reviews for Three's a crowd
whitelilies chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Nice :)

I definetly did not expect that :D Thanks for a well done fic :)
Black Illusions chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Cold politeness, hm? I see. It suits Crawford quite well, I should say. I am quite the Crawford/Sakura fan, and I would do one myself, if not for my current project. However, this isn't about me, it's about the fanfiction. _

Anyway, I really never pictured Schuldich and Sakura talking on terms such as that, but then at some point I also pictured them being together also. Anyway, I also enjoy how you showed their emotions, it is quite interesting to read. And no, Ran isn't very good at judging people, I must agree. Also, it is true that Crawford never lets down his shields/mask/etc., so the ending was very suiting for someone of his status. Oh, look at me, I'm babbling again. Very good story. If you have time you should do a sequel of some sort to this.
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Goodness! I was about to die of excitement in knowing who she was actually sitting with. It was just too bad that she hadn't ended up with either Ran or Schuldig though. But as I love these two pairings, I also have a strange liking to Crawford/Sakura. I hope you make more. I very much am interested with the "odd couple".
JadOo chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
:D

Excellent! I love the way you caught them in character and highlighted the contrast between Ran and Schuldich, especially the bit on 'guilty' and 'innocent'.

Excellent.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Not even Crawford knows everything, and he's not that cold, just...careful.

Very very nice.
Joist chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
This was wonderful! Sakura is that one character you find in every anime, that gets on your nerves constantly, that you jsut want to see butchered in every fanfic she pops up in (you'd be surprised how many fanfics in which that actually happens to her... Eh heh...); but stories like these give the hatred a time to simmer down.

This story had a feeling of melancholy to it, and I can't help but wonder what Ran and Schuldich would/will think when they figure out she accepted his proposal. I feel kind of sad for them... and now I want to write a Schuldich/Sakura fanfic. New favorite het pairing? That'd be a good one.

And also, I've noticed that your writing has *really* improved! Maybe it's because I haven't read much of your pieces lately, but then - looking back at previous fanfics of yours - I have to say that you're definitely advancing. Good for you!
The First Light chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
HOLY FUCK! That's something I've never said! lol. Anyway. Wow...rock on! :)
DarkJisushiku chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Sakura, Sakura, Sakura... You, naughty, naughty girl! That story was great, although I'm worried that Sakura-chan has being hanging around Youji a little TOO much. Hehehe.

DJ
Yaoi Sex Goddess chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
You won't mind if I ask what that was all about would you, cause I for one don't get it, I mean I'm sorry but you so lost me. What did Brad want, what did she say yes to, I would really, like to know, I don't know maybe it's just me, but I think you should tell us. Well anyway no matter how confusing it's a great story, Bye
Wai - Aki chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
And here I thought you've abandoned WK for good. Great story. You made Sakura very much human and not just a clingy fangirl. *claps* Great job!

- Wai (off to read your Yu-gi-oh fics *lol*)
Star of Heaven chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
That was an interesting fic, and a lovely birthday present. Sakura sure gets around, doesn't she? I liked how the fic was in a place where Sakura had visited with Schuldig and Ran. I also liked the part where she remembered what they had said about the other. The end pairing was a bit of a surprise, but it did fit with what Ran and Schuldig had said about him. (Although whether or not he'll give Sakura the happiness she was searching for is up for debate.) Still, I enjoyed the fic, especially the way you wrote the characters.