Reviews for Famous singer: Catching my dream
thanks for the story
TimaeusTheLedgendaryKnight chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
Great story loved it!
Sarah1281 chapter 8 . 11/30/2004
This story was really, really, really good. But it was so sad! Oh well, I guess not every story can be happy. And it DID have a happy ending. Sort of. You are an awesome writer.
SonnyGoten chapter 8 . 10/20/2004
Hey Amethyst-Dragonflame! Yeah, I might make that sequel. Of course I have to be done with all these stupid things for school and stuff. Blegh! But I think I will make one then.
Amethyst Dragonflame chapter 8 . 10/20/2004
Maybe you can make a sequel about Bakura and Marik, you kmow, about how they get together or something. That would be fun!
SonnyGoten chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Hey Pawikan! Thank you for liking my story so much! I don't think I'm gonna make another chapter, but maybe a sequel. But I'm sure I'm gonna make another story with a moral, 'cuz it's fun!
Rystale chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
T-T... do another! okie! - the last chap was pretty ok not mention inspirational the "I will catch my dream" it really did move me! T-T -means tears of joy. hehehehe why don't you put a sequel or something like the life in the after life or do another one! - anyways hopefully you write more and please don't forget the moral story! A story should have a moral story! _~
Rystale chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
Nice story and it's really funny can't wait what will happen next pls. update soon! -
Dark Ray chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
this is a very funny story. I hope you continue it. It would make the world a funnier place.
gir the insane robot chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
TELL ME HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU!

sorry inner yami/michal bolten speaking

i didnt spell that right did i ?

who cares

spelling is for sane people

they suck
Ursa's number one fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Only mistake I noticed was that you need to make a new paragraph everytime a new person speaks (mainly makes it easier to read and not confuse on who says what).

But Great Start.