Reviews for Urgent Call
kurosakiami01 chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
That was... so ill timed xD Funny, but wery bad timed!
Yami no Sekirei chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Hope you can continue on hero/zechs couple as they had another child/children and trowa/quatre couple on cooping pregnancy.. I love mprwg coz it was something that cannot happen in reality and being unorthodox.. Hope you would consider doing one.. Thanks
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
A wonderful story! Is there a sequal?

Happy Holidays!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
-giggles- This was cute~! A Pregnant Heero? With Zechs as the father? Damn, that was unexpected! O.o When I first saw that, I was like "What the heck? -laughs- Oh, this should be good~!" X) God, I LOVE Mirielle! She is SO adorable! And the part with the power (and picturing it) made me hystarical with laughter! XDD I love all the pairings ya have here: 13/1, 3/4 and 5/2. ...wait, who is Relena with? Ya said a girl, so... /
loretta537 chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
this was another good story
suicidal-sinner chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
...what? how is it lady une!
yllom21 chapter 11 . 4/26/2008
Interesting story, and very cute. Loved the ending part with Wufei and Duo. I can see them dating and not even knowing it.
shogi chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
Ahahahaha! "I think we might be, I wish someone had told me sooner though." OMG! I fricking fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard! What a way to be in a relationship! Oh, I love it!

Excellent story! It was cool cause it was a rather plausible mpreg (rather than some "hey, he's preggers... no idea how" kinda story) which is totally awesome! I loved it!
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
hm you still up for making that Harry Potter/ GUndam Wing crossover? I'd read it. Loved this story by the way. Hope you consider writing that story!

Kei
The Daxinator chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
I love this line: "kinda like her daddy with a semi-automatic machine gun"

You have such a talent for Duo's character. I'm envious as hell.
The Daxinator chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
"Are we dating?"

"I think we might be, I wish someone had told me sooner though."

Jeesh. I love the way you set this stuff up.
The Daxinator chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Oh god. The moment that I made the connection that Duo had Lady Une as the funeral march I nearly died laughing. I had the Imperial March from Star Wars as my ringtone for one of my more bitchy bosses a couple of years ago.
luvmecuzimcute chapter 11 . 12/9/2006
wow i never would have thought wufei and duo hm... i like this story alot it confused me on some parts tho its cute
rldarling chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
oh... whose baby!
Renee Stancato chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
this fic was priceless, must admit, never thought Heero and Zechs together...but your fic made it sound plausible and beautiful...can't believe that you ever thought ppl wouldn't read it! *scoffs*