Reviews for Drive Me Crazy
Inuyasha-xcgirl chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
:O (tear) that was so sad. Poor Buffy, I was afraid she would realize too late. This chapter was really sad. Luckily, since there was a fight that means there will be a make up (hopefully). Or will there be more fighting? Vampire and Slayer trying to solve their problems through violence, something like that? I can't wait to find out what happens! Please update soon! Thank you.
lots of sun chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
great story - great chapter! please update soon. please.
spuffy4eva chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
Lol, love this fic loads and loads but not big fan of spike making out with harmony! shock horror! plz make sure they get back together! and update soon!
Layla chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
This is great! Update!
Rowan Rice chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
So good, Buffy FINALLY realised her feelings for Spike and the Spike/Harmony thing was a good idea too. Stops it from being too fluffy.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
That rocked PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
thank God she finally realized about Spike...riley is a loser.

this was a great chapter, although a little on the sad side :(

please update soon ! :)
Dark Gotham chapter 10 . 4/10/2005
Great chapter I like it.
darkwillow7 chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
I LOVE this story! When I first saw it, it didn't seem good. But now that I've read it,I know that it's GREAT! UPDATE A.S.A.P!
dRUSILLA chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
You MUST finish!
Eva chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
Great story, I loved that movie and this story!
Kiyo-Cub chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
wohoo! keep going!
amber chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
it was awesome... you can really tell how confused they are about the fact that they like the other.
Bridge chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
I like your story. But Buffy is going back and forth a lot. Is she going to make a decision? Also, is Spike going to reveal his true feelings for Buffy?
Ebba again chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
Please..! Update! Now!:)

Love the B/S relationeship!

more of that!

Buff can be such an ass sometimes.. Why the hell go fore Riley when you can have the sexiest man on earth! (well, not man, but, manly-looking animal)

Love the story!

Good luck with the rest!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »