Reviews for Drive Me Crazy
i luv spike chapter 8 . 1/10/2005
stpupid buffy. oblivious to her surroundings. haha. how could she possibly pick riley ovr the sex god known as spike? hahaha, cant wait for the next chapter!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 8 . 1/10/2005
I'll agree Buffy is an idiot how could anyone choose Riley over Spike. Spike is HOTT and Riley is NOT
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 8 . 1/9/2005
this is so sad. i hate riley, she should so be with Spike. I can't wait for the next chapter...bring on the spuffiness!
Inuyasha-xcgirl chapter 8 . 1/9/2005
I agree, yummy Spike is so much better than boring Riley. Anyway I Love it! I hope there is spuffiness to come. I really hope that buffy makes the right choice in the end. Does dru come back? I'm curious to see if you do more with her and Spike. I mean buffy has been tempted by her ex, does spike go through that too? Anyway I can't wait to read more. thank you
April chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
Ok...so won't let me sign in through the review section right now..it's being weird! Ne way...jsut got around to reading through the back log of e-mail's I had & this story was in there! I just need to say how much I am enjoying it & that I hope you update soon!

~April (Ape18)
Tsumii chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
lovin' the story, I really like it when enemys fall in love lol, anyways hope we can expect an update soon please and thank you!
kim chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
Gotta love a good amount of Spuffy. This is fun, please continue.
spuffy404 chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
OMG, this is awesome. Continue, s'il vous plait.
i luv spike chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
luvd the chapter. update soon plz!
Inuyasha-xcgirl chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
Wow! Simply amazing! I love this story. It has such a great plot. Thank you so much for all of the work you've put into it. I hope Buffy comes to her senses and gets over her pride. I love Spuffiness. Anyway, you have done a fabulous job on this story. Keep it up!
Slayergirl1212 chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
Tru Calling does rule and they should make a second season and I also think you should write another chapter SOON PLEASE
roswell4ever1 chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
Ugh! You can't end the part there. It was gettin juicy. Please hurry back with more soon. I am so hooked! This fic is amazing!
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
please update this story soon...i'm luving it
Bridge chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
I found this story again and I still love it.

You write Buffy and Spike really well. I never cared for Drusilla's character and I was glad when she was off the show. I also could not stand Riley. He was a jerk and very self righteous. Please update your story when you can.
i luv spike chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
luv the story. cant wait for the next chapter!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »