Reviews for Drive Me Crazy
Em-958 chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
wow! more! I donät have word except, this is GOD! :D:D:D

I love spuffyness1 and to hell with riley!

great story so fare, and really great written! keep it up and keep on writing! You're good!

/Emma
KatieGrrl1016 chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
YAY! YOU UPDATED! this is a really good chapter! Post more soon!

KatieGrrl1016
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
Me Review Story Good Want MORE NEED MORE
pixiecorn chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
FINALY

that was really good plz update real soon
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
i loved that movie, but its a whole lot better with Buffy and Spike...please update soon, this is great and i want to know what happens next
Illiera chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
I really liked this story it is really good and realistic. i hope you write more or im gonna be real upset! it is real good so dont stop! please :)
AliciaC chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
omg omg omg riley sucks! lol okay more?
roswell4ever1 chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
Ok, I just started at the beginning and read the whole thing over again and it was even better the second time! Riley is such a jerk! This fic rocks! Please come back and update very very soon!
OrliBloomingGurl chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
omg this is so good! i love how the dialogue is so much like the show itself. "oh no, we're all terrified" haha you have a lot of funny dialogue that is a lot like the show. great sarcastic remarks. this is really good i hope you update!
SwiftDemise chapter 5 . 11/29/2004

not another unfinished fic!

please please update this fic. its great! and you know i had thought about writing a fic based on this movie, but as it turns out its been done already. too bad. well i like yours better than the idea that i had. i was just going to make everyone human and have it go the same way as the movie. with some added Spuffy of course. but yours is way better. oh well. i might do one for 10 things i hate about you. or not. not. okay rambling. bye. great fic. please update.
DarkStarDrusilla chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
. . write more! more! i demand that you write ASAP! lol. i'm kidding i want to see more of this though. Wa! they're not enough chapters! update!
AliciaC chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
love it update soon!
TrueLoveFan chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
Loving it!
Fallyn chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
Wow, I love you're story, you're a great writer. It's cool that Drusilla bothers you, I dont know anyone else who feels that way. She just irritates me, but back to my telling you how great you're story is...*Grins* It's actually the best one I've read so far, and I've read alot. I love the fact that you write Dru into the story even though she bothers you, I've tried writing fan fics and putting Dru in, but I cant do it, not without making large with the thundering loony bashing...yeah, I dont like her. But I love how you add in the little bit of flirtation and showing the softer sides between Buffy and Spike, it isnt all fighting and bashing, but there's enough to make it convincing and not some fake crap like I've read. I havent read any of you're other stories, but if they're nearly as well written as this, I plan to read them all. I cant wait til you update this story, I have it added to my favorites...it really is the best one I've read so far. Okay I'm gunna quit being all ranty and most likely creepy right now, and just shut up...I'll just end it with, I love you're story.

-Fallyn-