Reviews for My Name Isn't 'Hanyou'
Saber Amane chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
pretty good so far, keep it up!
paperflowers1212 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
I loved this chapter! Sad it was cut short. I liked the detailed wording and dialouge. Great job! please write more soon :)
Persephoniii chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
I stumbled across this gem while perusing the favorites list of a random author I came across. It's truly a shame that you haven't updated this, because it is one of the best OC based stories I've come across on this site. The idea of an Egyptian princess being wed to Sesshomaru has never been used before. Not only this, but you actually did your homework. I hate reading fics where the author very obviously knows nothing about the subject he or she is writing. I usually hit the back button before the page even fully loads. But this...the first chapter grabbed my attention. Jaia is a wonderful, fully fleshed OC. I enjoyed reading about her, and she's much more interesting than the canon characters authors sometimes stick Sesshomaru with. Sesshomaru himself was handled quite nicely. I found everything he did utterly true to his character.

And Rin! She is simply adorable here! I like that you focused on her growing maternal relationship with Jaia.

I still hold out hope that one day you'll pick up this fic. Until then, I'll definately be keeping an eye on it.
Fan chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
I love this story, but i've noticed that you haven't updated in a while. Please do, this story is too well written to stop.
fluffy-sessho-sesshy-ice-pack chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
wow that was great! plz update soon remember ill be readin your story!
Hikari no Tenshi chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Quick! Someone turn down the heat in here! Wow. I swear I was two inches away from the screen.
Hikari no Tenshi chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Yay! I was very pleased to find this chapter just as captivating as the last. I'm totally adding this to my fav. story's list. Awsome!

Hikari-chan
Hikari no Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Very beautiful opening, I must say. I really the description you put in, I really felt as if I was right with the characters. I'm really loving Jaia right now, and it's just the first chapter. I can't wait to get to the next chapter. Wonderful, wonderful job!

Hikari-chan
nene09 chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
Omg...u finally updated yes!...this chapter was really good and I just cant believe that Sesshomaru laughed, now thats a shocker...lol...anyways i really liked this one..your doing a really great job so update soon
Bert8813 chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
really like this story update soon!
Ivellios chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
Yeah ancient Egypt and Japan meet again with the best OC woman with Sesshomarou ever. I am so happy you decided to continue your story for it really does kick ass. My only small complaint is too put some sort of font or something to signify when you switch perspectives of characters like from Jaia to Inuyasha. Anyway thank you so much for updating and I look foward to the next one.
K-chan10307 chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
it's a nice story! please update!
HermiesTheForgottenSoul chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
I am very impressed by your talent, I very much enjoyed all your chapters, and I faithfully and paitently wait for your next very "exciteing" Chapters.. Plz update soon, I'm not too sure I want to wait for the next chapters...lol.. plz take my Reveiw, and continue the very excellent writing skills..
Bag Of Tricks chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
oh man do hurry with the nxt one please ! i love this story so much
HottbabeSesshy chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
Please update soon!I like it lots! -*clamps hands together*- puh-please?I can't wait(okay I can but still..)...Sesshou is awesome in this!Ek!Fluffly-sama!Rin-chan!Update!Hai!Hai!

Me fav's story...