Reviews for False Tomorrows
Lindseyiswicked chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
Poor Lindsey, your writing is amazing and that was so sad! I loved the story you have to keep writing Lindsey stories but next time Lindsey should get the girl!
Imzadi chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
I feel so bad for both of them. At least now maybe he & Ainsley can have something of a relationship. He did save her life, so that should mean something to her. Now if only he could get away from Wolfram & Hart. This was an excellent story, Dana.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
Poor Lindsey. As you know, Dana, I want him to get out of Wolfram & Hart and turn to the good side. I just wonder why Buffy had to beat up on him. Couldn't they just have talked? He does seem to have a lot of good in him, so why can't he change?
a2zmom chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
I really liked this one and it very much seemed like something that could have happened. Lindsey is always such an interesting character, with his conflicted morals.
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
Good for her. Too bad she couldn't be that smart about Sir Spanks-A-Lot.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
“There’s nothing foolish about letting your heart lead, Buffy."

Her heart? Gee, was she really operating with that muscle? Darn, your fic reminds me of all the things I hated about Buffy Summers in the series, her lousy judgment regarding actions towards the men in her life being one of them. Thank goodness she wasn't with Parker any longer than one night; she probably would have told him about her being a Slayer, too. :(
Imzadi chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
I really like the Lindsey-Lilah scene here. You've captured their relationship very well. Good chapter, Dana. I hope he comes out of this at least fairly clean.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
The flowers should have been a tipoff that Lindsey was going to bail. Men are rarely romantic except at the prescribed times (Mother's Day, birthdays, etc.). As Jennifer Aniston once said in a movie, when men give you flowers it's because they've hurt you...or they're about to.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Yep, nothing like a corpse to ruin a first date. And yet there was Owen...
a2zmom chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
This is shaping up to be quite a tasty morsel

Lindsey's problem has always been that he has just a tad too much conscince for his choosen evil profession. I can't wait for the conflict between him and Lilah to heat up. And I'm praying that Angel finds his way into the mix because he will attempt to kill Lindsey, no questions asked, if he gets an inkling of what's occuring.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
I'd like to hear more about Lindsey's childhood and his family, and I'd like to see him get closer to his sister. She's a nice girl. I hope nothing happens to her. I'd like to see Buffy & Lindsey get together, and I'd like to see him good, at least temporarily.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Christian Kane was 25 when City Of aired, and he may have been 24 when it was filmed, so the grade-skipping would jive with Lindsey's being the same age as CK and having had a year or more at the firm at this time. Ainsley owed him the slap, I'm sure, but she's still happy to see him. I do hope he's good in this story. I wonder what the other sibs were named!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Thanks for the mention, Dana. I remember reading this on LindseyFic and enjoying it. I just hope Lindsey isn't the villain, even though this is Season 1. I like his sister Ainsley a lot.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Okay, Buffy's learned that this guy is a lawyer and the type who drags his butt back to his dorm room after midnight and she's contemplating dinner with him? I'd expect Cordelia to be dazzled by a lawyer but not Buffy. Man, she puts the "duh" in dumb blonde, doesn't she?

Alarm bells should be ringing! Doesn't that Slayer instinct kick in for anything except vampires? Sheesh!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Man, you've been writing up a storm lately (and I behind on fb). Anyway, incredibly intriguing start.

What does W&H want with Linsey's sister? Who's the serial killer? Will Lindsey turn Buffy against Angel? (actually I don't think there's a chance in hell of that.) I can't wait to find out.

And thank you for writing that Buffy is not the world's most beautiful woman ever.