Reviews for The Dare
ray74656 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Very story.
Michelle Moonshine chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
I love this story soo soo much! It's so cute! Hehe, the idea of Harry rubbing lotion into Hermione's legs makes me giddy! lol! I love this story soo much!
missxsh0rtie chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! so cute! the truth or dare thing was a really good idea! i like how you ended it too! GREAT JOB! :-)
levotatingT chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
AWW that was cute! Awsome

I really think you should write more maybe make a sequel

great job, keep writng

levotatingT- Tiff
Violet Kefira chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
Not bad. You have an okay writing style and you should keep at it.
HelloKitty14 chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
this story was so cute!
hotskittles chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
lol thats hilarious
BeaumontRulz chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
that is so cute its not funny. thats was so fluffy! yay! fluff rulz! lol luved it.

::Alex::
purple-shoe chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
Hey! Thhanx 4 reviewin my story! Im glad u liked it!

I LUV this story so cute and i very original dare i liked that! i hope u write more small fics like this!

Stephy xx
Kaia chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
This is so sweet. The last few paragraphs are my favorites.
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
aw, how sweet! Thanks so much for updating the story earlier, alas, I couldn't read it anymore. :( But now I've read it and it is absolutely amazing! Thanx for writing it, it made my day :)

Tamar
triptpol85 chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
ok, it was a god story, that had the possibility of lasting longer, but you cut it off, it was good but short
triptpol85 chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
OH MY GOD, that was great, and the ending was wonderful, please keep it up great job
ArwenTurner chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
Aww! You should re-class this as romance/humour. I know it wasn't meant to be funny, but I found the whole "leg lotion" scene hilarious, her asking him. Lol. But by the end I just went "Aw!" So, yea. Great little shortie. Original, cute :)

Alex