Reviews for The Waiting Game
jenefaner chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Omg, why on earth did you stop? I love this! Please pick it back up, its got my attention like nothing else!
angel19872006 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
please update
aihsatan27 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
please finish this story.

i love what i am reading so far.

and i want more.
gERMaNgIrL678 chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
this is really great! I cant wait to read more! THIs is really great, I love the plot, I cant wait for some JACK/RIDDICK! YAY:)

Keep writting!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
I HATE people who don't finish good story's.
Silverfox-925 chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
Please you must write more, I have never been more excited to wait for an update. Plus this story is keeping me on my toes, I hope you keep up the job well done. Also this story sounds fantastic, so PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP.
AngelKougaeri chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
Aww! Why you not updated this? It's awesome!

AnGeL -x-
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
No! You’re so evil. You have any idea how much I got into your story? And you just leave me hanging like this. Not cool, not cool at all. Can you please perty please write more. I loved it I really really did. And then you just ended it there, leaving us wanting more. So get your tushy back here and give us what I or we want, more more more more more more more more more more. Please? Cool you’re the best! ;)
lamyka chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
another story that had potential yet died. here's hoping you pick it up again!

good luck,

lamyka
Saismaat chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
Sweet. The characters seem . . . healthy and functional in your story. A nice change of pace. I do think your Riddick uses too many words; he's more . . . taciturn in my head.
Death By Teacup chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Incredible! You HAVE to write some more! lol.
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
please, please, please, please update

i love this story!
mrs.tweet chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
WOW! I love it love it love it! Very well written and easy to read. Good grammar & well spaced for easy read. Evicts a LOT of emotion, lots of smiling, sad and happiness. My only suggestion is try to build up the characters more in your later chappies.
Inwe Tasartir chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
AHH! Are you planning on updating this story any time soon
audacia02 chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
Wow, This story is one of the best stories I've read so far. It is true to the character's personalities. I hate it when writers change the characters in order to write a story. You are doing a great job. I can't wait to read the next one!