Reviews for Mixed Feelings
The Writer Forever chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Hahahahah, too right, Fleischman, ya sure talk too much!

I totally love this story, I can just see them confused about what to do, Joel asking himself does Maggie remembers the kiss and she thinking does he like her or not! I love how ya wrote about his fascinations about her beauty, very good choice of words. So, they finally ended up together - hooray for that! I do wonder what will happen the next day, with those two, ya never know!

I hope that ya will post 3rd chapter soon, this is great story!
RA'AY'MOND chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
What problems? What could go wrong? Maggie gets pregnant and gives birth to twins. And it turns out that both kids have somewhat "whiney" personalities and large beauty marks on their faces? Good story. Please finish. I am glad that someone is writing NX fan fiction...
MattAShine chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Not bad. Nice to see another NX fic somewhere, and a Joel/Maggie one to boot. I have one myself I had considered posting and this might galvanize me to do just that. Keep up the writing
Acacia chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Please Continue, I love it!
Acacia chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Please continue, I love NX!
Hahnlover27 chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
He HE! What were the rest of there problems? Come'on keep writing. Don't leave me in suspense.

_
SMlover4ever1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
Tina that was really good! it was so fuuny! what do you want to do? you! lol! i was crackin up . i loved how all throught this passionate stuff they still called eachother by there last names. that was the best. i cant wait to see what other troubles lie ahead for these love birds lol!
Hahnlover27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
cool, i enjoyed it lots.
SMlover4ever1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
very nice! it so reminds me of my favorite NX eppy! i hope this one ends better than that one did lol! i liked dentist Dan! lol! great story cant wait to read the rest!