Reviews for Harry PotterTheBoyWhoTripped
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
No real complaints you've got a good prologue if you decide to expand this further...
Mz Hellfire chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
hey good storie! nice twist! hope to c more!
zone-out chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This is the coolest, most amazing, and pointless story I have read.

The pointlessness of it is the best part. Too many people write about serious things. Life needs some laughs. So thanks for writing, do another soon please.
TimGold chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Kind of a pointless one-shot...

It has nothing in it; no plot no humor and no proper ending.

So Harry fells a lot... what about it made you write this story? where you trying to make a point of some kind?

Also, there were quite a few grammatical errors i've noticed.

I wouldnt mind reading more if theres going to be a plot of some kind.
Smerby chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Write more or I'll explode.
Eberta Roepertina chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
This has got to be the most excellently written piece of fanfiction I've ever read. It could quite possibly be better then the Harry Potter books, and J.K. Rowling might just turn a tad green with envy. I'm simply amazed at the talent, poise, and beauty seen in this story. I was so moved, I cried quite heavily for 2 1/2 hours. Congratulations on reaching the perfect peak of writing. In order to restore the happiness and joy of man-kind, please keep writing. I believe your writing may cure depression, chicken pox, and some forms of cancer. Thank you for giving my life meaning. Continue writing, and have a wonderful day.
jenn chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I liked it, I wish you would write some.
angel718 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
a lil rough round da edges but prettu kewl all the same!
pointless chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
this one-shot was absolutely pointless. WHY did you write this? what inspired this peice of shit story w/ no plot? it makes no sense. delete this and try again!
2manact chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Wow! This was fun, and I'm not joking! :) I laughed my heart out when Harry tripped to the ground. Your right HE FALLS ALOT!

Great one shot because it was a full story but something I can read right before bed and not have to worry about updates!

Once again I really enjoyed your story. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER!