Reviews for Two Guys and One Scully
Connie chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
No!no!no! Never in a million years would she choose doggett
Connie chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
No no no !
61931 chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Granted that I found one of your X-F stories when I was looking for an odd pairing (No, not Doggett-Scully-I do NOT like SDR), you can't really be flamed for thinking the way you do. Everyone DOES have their own idea of romances. HOWEVER, I'm a shipper. A very, very loyal shipper. So you can naturally see where I would have problems with this story. My biggest problem lies in the last part of the story (and I quote:) "Why is it for me to chose. Both of them probably don't like me in that way anyways. *sigh* I'm pregnat with a baby, and Doggatt was there for me. He saved my life in that one time when my car broke down. And I had to stay at a creepy hotel. But Mulder saved me lots of times, like when an alien went into my body, where we almost kissed...but...

I gathered up my courage and headed toward Doggatt's room."

-1) Both of them probably don't like me in that way? Well, I'm pretty sure Mulder has to like her in that way a little since William is his son.

-2) She's been pregnant for over a year? Okay, even taking into consideration that this baby isn't 100% human, women were not made to hold a baby for much more than nine months at a time. Hell, some of us don't even make it to 9 months. Might want to work on the timeline.

-3) In Mulder's defense, I'd like to point out that he wasn't there for her because a group of aliens took him. I doubt he volunteered to be probed.

-4) You spelled Doggett's name wrong twice.

-5) Mulder & Doggett were in the same room. Don't you think it'd be a BIT less than simple for her to go in there, "Hey Doggett, I pick you."
Zab chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
*supresses the urge to try and convert you to her strongly M/S beliefs* I'm having a few problems with the plot, like Scully being pregnant for over a year (you said she'd been searching for him for over a year and she was pregnant when Mulder left) I *did* like how you gave insight into what she was feeling, and I would've liked to see more of it. *tries to convince herself that you're just a fairly new fan and just haven't had a chance to see how *good* Mulder & Scully are together* To each their own, though... see, not flaming )
it's a me chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
good...weird but goood
ghost02 chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
It wasn't bad, but you ought to check your spelling. You even spelling characters' names wrong sometimes. If you paid a little more attention to the basics, it would help your writing. As for Doggett/Scully, it's an interesting view and no one has to like it if they don't want to. If anyone flames you for writing Doggett/Scully, that's just plain rude.
Capt. Janeway unable to sign-in but I am indeed an author chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Yeah! It's about time somebody does DSR! :D Yeah! I take back everything I've said about Scully being nuts for preferring Mulder! :) Way to go!
Trin chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Scully wouldn't have been pregnant for over a year. Sry, not even in their paranormal little worlds.
poo chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
It dont make sense. If mulder and doggett were in the same room ten she couldn't have gone to doggett's room?
anonymous222 chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
GAAAHH! I HATE IT! NNOOOOO! DOGGETT'S A WEIRDO! MULDER SAVED SCULLY LIKE 4 BILLION TIMES, AND DOGGETT'S NEVER HAULED HIS ASS TO ANTARCTICA TO FIGHT ALIEMS AND I DOUBT HE WOULD!
Laurie chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
I liked the beginning "the one and only". That made me laugh. Don't think she'd choose Doggett, but who knows...
RaeAnne chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
hey don't bash yourself for writing D/S romance... I had that fleeting thought when I watched Roadrunner (I believe that is the episode name...) though I am still believe Mulder and scully forever this was a nice story and a nice change from all of the (though very wonderful) shipper stories... :-)If Mulder doesn't come back Doggett isn't that bad of a guy and they would make a cute couple... he does seem to care about her.. anyway I have written my own book here so I'll end :-)

~RaeAnne

...ps I think Shappy and Daphne would have been good together... I also thought that on the show Profiler Samantha would have been good with Bailey instead of John so hey we all differ in our thoughts of "romance" :-)