Reviews for Into The Light
Raj8 chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Interesting idea I have to admit.
Look forward to see if this ever continues though i am a bigger fan of your Fate story.
ArouraLeona chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
Yo, dude! I'm bored at work and was going over shit, and saw that you had reviewed one of my fics. Thus I decided to take a jaunt over to your area and see what you had to offer.

You don't dissappoint! This story is fabulous!

If you're still looking for a beta reader, I would be proud to work with you. That is of course if you are still looking for one.
shattered-words chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
wahaha, poor Kouga, they're pulling his tail, but then again, I'd want to pull on it if i ever met him :D then again, I want to fondle Inuyasha's ears and pull on that fluffy thing that Sessy has on his arm which I assume is his tail O.o then again, I want to just glomp Sesshoumaru .; Anyway, awesome chapter. I saw that you only had 5 reviews and a story like this deserves more, so here i am, going to review for the first two chapters that I already read and I'm about to go read the next one, but I'm babbaling, later! .
shattered-words chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
That was awesome, I love the way Kouga is portrayed in this one, he's as hyper as a pup when chasing his shadow, lol. Kouga ia so hot, legrr and yes, where is Inuyasha? And is Sesshoumaru going to make an appearance? please say he is! *_* I'm so in love with him, more than Inuyasha now but I can't help it, he's so fine! :P ahem, anyway, good story, great story! .
666TheWitch666 chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
Hey, this is a really great fic. i will be following this one. I could tell from the summery that it would be interestink. Keep up the good work!

Btw, are Inu-Yasha and Kagome gonna fall in love in this one, or is he exclusively the bad guy?
The land of Never chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
I say(Dont you just love the British?), very well written and highly amusing, if a little disturbing. Brilliant! And, I agree, it is a whole Peter Pan, a slightly disturbing one! Yay! ...O_O Yes, well.. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, please!
sashlea chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
You have a tendency to repeat yourself during some scenes. It's kinda annoying.

I have to admit this is a whole new peter pan.
Neons-Requiem chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Oh, who was the person smoking the cigarette? Was it Inuyasha? Whats going to happen? Who is Jizo? (Sorry about all the questions. I really like this chapter and hope you continue _
Neons-Requiem chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Oh, very interesting. What are the pairings? Is it Kouga/Kagome? Can't wait for the next chapter _