Reviews for My Big Breakup
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
very good story, i enjoyed it
Kneemoo chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
most scrubs-like scrubs fic ever
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
YES! I loved this fic a while ago and then I got a new computer and couldn't find it for the longest time. The characters are so real - I thought you got Turk's voice especially well - and the dialogue is incredibly amusing. ("..I leaned in and kissed him and he pushed me away and spat a little bit on my mouth." Hahahahahaha.) In short, I love this story and don't know how I lived without it. Kudos!
andaere chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aww... this left me feeling all warm and fuzzy. The characterizations were perfect, and you've got a great JD voice. Plus, I love the idea. :) Thanks for posting! I'm surprised I haven't read this yet...
Bethselamin chapter 1 . 10/4/2008

This is just and simply perfect. *thumbs up*
Llamachick chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
drain-rocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
omg this is just...wonderful

You made them so...IC...thats damn great :D
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow, you really kept them in character despite the relationship change. Kudos! I enjoyed that. :)
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2008

my world has been rocked as well

great job
saisei.shinsei chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Congratulations, Sabine101! Your fiction

'My Big Breakup' has been excepted into

my C2, The Yaoi Archive.

Leista chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Awesome. I'm new to this pairing, but with fics like this, I can't help but get addicted. Keep it up.
NightmareAhead chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
That was really good. Are you going to contiue this? Cuz I would really like it if you did.
validaccount chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Well, I've had this on my favorites for, uh, forever, so. I feel I should break this bad trend of not reviewing.

About a billion people have probably already told you this, but, holy crap, you have the best Scrubs narrative out there ever. It's like the weird quirky thing the show writers have going on is in YOUR BRAIN, because this is seriously written just like an episode. Except, you know, with the slash. Which is kind of fantastic. I had a snickerfit imagining some of the weird things happening on the actual show, and dude, they really could. I may get one of these lines confused with something that happened in canon one day, and, well, this is rambling. All to say: damn, this was good. Thanks for writing.
Lady Jueglerr chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I just air-screamed in succession- maybe twenty times.

Congratz on TOTALLY making my day.

Outspoken Lamb chapter 1 . 1/28/2007