Reviews for Sirius Black and the Quest for Sugar
Aranor of Imladris chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Who's professor Kathak? Shouldn't it be slughorn?
magicaltears chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
LOL. This was funny as heck. Good job. :)

-britt-
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
“Never, Potter.”

I reached up and grabbed his throat. I wasn’t really going to kill him. Just suffocate him ‘til he gave up.

“He’s turning blue,” Moony pointed out.

“Oh fine,” I said, and took my hands off and gave James a kick in the shins.

When he finally gave his breath, he withdrew a bottle of clear liquid. There was only a tiny bit in there.

“This is illegal,” I muttered.

“He’s right James, it is,” Moony said.

“Yeah, listen to Moony.”

“Aww, a few drops won’t hurt you.”

“Yes it will, it will hurt my dignity.”

“You don’t HAVE any dignity.”

o! POOR SIRI! I LOVE SIRI! SIRI NEEDS SUGAR! I LVOED HTRE3 STORY!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 12/31/2006
omg SO FUNNY! i LOVED IT!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
lool! OMG! wait...why doesn't Sirius just eat the treacle tart...or the frogs...? STILL LOVE DIT THOUGH ITS ON MY FAVES!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
After completing the last task easily, I couldn’t wait for the next so I could earn back my sugar rights, I mean, if washing Snape’s hair had been that easy, then surely Jamesie’s task would be easy. And it was.

“What’s my next task?” I asked, grinning.

James thought for a moment.

“You gotta ask stupid questions during Transfiguration today, and I mean REALLY stupid!” he said.

Stupid questions? That would be WONDERFUL! I had wanted to do it under McGonagall’s nose for AGES and she wouldn’t be able to stop me once I fired away, so I happily anticipated McGonagall’s class.

I took my seat, and James winked at me. Moony looked disgusted, how does he walways manage to find out I’m about to do something annoying?

lol! THAT WAS SO HYSTERICAL! My fmaily now thinks iv'e lost it laughing hystiracly at a computer screen. But what else is new? ONE DAY BUNNIE SIWLL RUL THE WORLD! Accompanie dby RUBBE RDUCKIES! YAY! GReat chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
lool! OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY! why doens't Sirius just like ge tosme treacle tart off the table or go to the kitchins though? ...Coffee is good...i like sugar...SIRI IS NOT DEAD!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
lool. Poor siri. It's okay siri my sugar/caffiene right sr rrstricted too. lol!
PadfootGal chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
PADFOOTGAL: SUGAR! SUGAR!

HARRY: oh no! now you've gotten her on sugar high! we're all doomed!

PADFOOTGAL: SUGAR! SUGAR!

(harry tackles her and ties her to a chair and puts a gag on her mouth)

HARRY: THERE. that was a funny fic. i cant believe sirius did all that. well, actually i can. cos she'd do that and much more for sugar. (sends dirty look at PadfootGal)

PADFOOTGAL: MMPH! MMPH!

HARRY: the worst thing was havin to worship peter. (shudders) and the funniest was the questions one. oh! and the ending was great.

PADFOOTGAL: MMPH! MMPH!

HARRY:(grudgingly) ok ok. i'll untie u. but u have to BEHAVE. (unties her)

PADFOOTGAL: SUGAR!

HARRY: ok.(gives her sugar. she stuffs it greedily into her mouth... then spits it out!)

PADFOOTGAL:(in horror) ITS SALT!

HARRY: i know.(bursts out laughing and runs off)

PADFOOTGAL:(running after him) THATS IT! U SHALL DIE IN BOOK 7!

JKR:(complaining) thanx now u gave away the ending!
sirius'sheelah chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
YAY! too bad it is over. it was so funny
jess chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
omg i love it totally makes me laugh thanx 4 updating. keep it up.
Hyena chapter 7 . 10/1/2004
Oh boy. That was funny! Ha! I loved it!
Niemand5 chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
Great ending.
sirius'sheelah chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
i was going to ask really dumb question to my teacher...i still have to do that.

really funny
moony391 chapter 7 . 9/15/2004
The ending was WAY too short and why didn't we get to hear all of James's intermost secrets?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »