Reviews for Unspoken Promises
peanutbutterj3lly chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Oh my gosh, the last time you've updated this is like seven years ago. But it's a really interesting story ! I'm begging you to PLEASE UPDATE :(
Shameless-Royed-Fan1023 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Julia chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
that was so good! please write more, and soon!:)
88keys chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
all i have to say is... WRITE MORE!
shmokey-bear chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
update, update, update! i know you haven't in like a year! but please! i like this story a lot!
HK.LampShade chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
you need to update...badly
JustWriter2 chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
I remember reading this chappie. How come you haen't updated for 9 months&5days?
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Oo, ahh. Btw, I'm the original JustWriter. U don't need to send it to me NEmore. Thanks 4 trying.
Bambigirl chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
HK.LampShade chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
that's probably the best Ella Enchanted story I've read, your detailing helps too, hurry and update!
Melika Elena chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Great story so far. It didn't seem like in the book that the king and queen would do something like this, but I think it makes the story more interesting, so I don't mind. Char seemed a little OOC when he said, "As IF my father would call something precious." Kind Valley Girl there. But whatever; I've read way worse.

Great job.

(Okay, I reviewed, so now you update!) lol
JustWriter chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
(sniffle) It is so romantic. By the way, I was unable to read Chapter 3 because of parental control settings. Can you please e-mail the chapter to me.
Terriah chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
Ok then there are now several words in my vocabulary some of which i'll ldoubt you've even heard off.

Very nice chapter

interesting forced marriage

predictable ending, but no doubt enjoyable to the last!

awaiting impatient person chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
Aww. Your darling A.I.P. apologizes for what I have said. Have my words... made you angry? Lol. I'm sorry. I guess I've been watching Fruits Basket Puddles of Memories too much. .:sigh:. Riight. Anyway. I'm sorry if I was being a little rude in my last review. It's just that I'm Ella/Char all the way. So it sorta irks me when in a story it's otherwise. But I do really like ...that dude. Please don't get me wrong. I really didn't mean anything by that. I guess. Lol. Yeah. When it comes to irony, I say, "Rock on!" Haha. .:snort:. I guess school would be alright if we didn't get homework, schoolwork, projects, and the like. Oh and work in general. Haha. That just leaves talking with friends, clubs, and socializing. Jeez, that sounds great... But then the world would be filled with more obese people and I'd be way fatter... .:sigh:. Ah well. I guess the world can never be perfect, can it? Haha. I can't wait for the next update, my beloved Enelya Tinuviel. Lol. .:wink wink:.
johnnydepp88 chapter 4 . 3/27/2005

Lily, how come you never told me you could WRITE?

Thats it, i am NEVER speaking to you again! How could you have kept this from me?

This story is friggin AWESOME! And you better hurry your butt up with the next chapter, or ill SCREAM!

... This IS lily, right?

If you are not...I still love your story!