Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar
bornpuppetdiedcrying chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
i have to say i love this story. it's really well written, but i have to say if the speches were labeled more. like, (Someone spoke, "Blah blah blah") in stead of just having the words and not who spoke so it'd be less confusing. also i wish harold could talk more. i mean it just basically goes through the episode and harold talks basically 5 lines. in the whole chapter, it's kinda sad...
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Love the chapter Harpie's Siren but I have one question. If Joey Dragon was on the Meadow field then how did it get a power boost?
Dracula X chapter 48 . 11/27/2009
I have to disagree with Flare Phoenix, I don't think that what you've writen in this story is disrespect, It's fanfiction, we can write whatever we want. This story is pretty awesome. And to say that we can't rewrite the story of our favorite shows, or anything is just plain moronic. I've enjoy this and the other avatar stories.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I think you skipped an episode. The episode where Yugi is dragged to the Shadow Realm by Pegasus to duel. And Yugi lost so Grandpa gets his soul stolen.

Why did you skip that episode?
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 48 . 5/11/2009
That...was...AMAZING! This story is SO going in my Favorites List!

And the way that you showed just how many people were supporting Yugi during his duel with Duke, that DEFINITELY should have happened in the show!

Keep up the good work! :)
EmperorDraco7 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
You seem to have skipped the events of the second episode. I like the story though. Keep up the good work with your current and future stories!
MasterKC chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
This is a great whole new perpespective of the yu-gi-oh series I believe you accidently skppied over episode 2 the gauntlet is thrown when you writed this story.
Flare Phoenix chapter 48 . 8/19/2006
Considering I have seen how good you can write, this was particularly upsetting to read. All you've done is taken the ideas that were used in the show, copied them down and then thrown in some random OC with absoulutely no explanation as to what he was doing with the group or what not.

What is the point of reading something that everyone has pretty much seen already. The only difference between this and the actual show is a few comments thrown in by Harold. Take them out and this might as well be an episode guide. (It pretty much is now anyway).

The point of writing fanficion is so that author's can come up with their own ideas. Not so that people can retell the story if Yugioh.

It pretty much feels like you so desperately wanted to actually be in the show yourself. I dont know what you are actually like so i cant say if Harold is based off yourself but if i was a betting man, i would probably say he is.

When you copy their ideas, you are showing the writers of the show some serious disrespect.

I've seen what you can do with your own ideas. You have no need to copy ideas from other people.
Hirari chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
O_o That's all I can make my face look like at the moment. And it's the first chapter.

And, this is a really good thing as only one other fic has been able to make me do that - Ultra Sonikku's Zero Two: A Revision.

Just one piece of adivce: I believe those 'pentacle-stars' are actually called pentograms. My friend's a wiccan and knows all about that sort of stuff.

Cya!
Yugioh Fanatic chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
Good god! i have to bookmark this. Sorry, but i don't have time to read it all at the moment. So far so good, though. Just don't rush, and check for grammar mistakos!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
I like the way you put out all the cards at the end.

Don't rush the story too much, okay?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
WOW! Tons of info...good job so far
Shun Usagi chapter 48 . 3/19/2005
Wow! Nice ending! Oh and thanks for mentioning me man,i'm really flattered,update soon! JA NE!
DivineAll chapter 41 . 3/5/2005
FYI, it's Rebecca and Arthur Hawkins and not Hopkins..., just to let you know.
Shun Usagi chapter 41 . 3/5/2005
Well this was a good chapter Phantom,keep up the good work bud..