Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar
Rebecca's Rage chapter 41 . 2/24/2016
Rebecca Hawkins in her original appearace from The Wrath Of Rebecca and The Ties Of Friendship after The Duelist Kingdom. The brat without glasses with her teddy bear.
The next day, Rebecca woke up in her room. The nurse aided them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Rebecca walked to her mirror. It reminded her of yesterday's incident and caused her to grow angry at Cindy Vortex. "Here here, Rebecca. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor little girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Rebecca." It was the servant bringing her a grand breakfast but Rebecca said nothing, but continued to scowl at her head and ears in the mirror wondering if her friends really thought about her. "Rebecca ... come and get your delicious meal." She took Rebecca under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. Rebecca finally yelled with pure rage at last. "I don't want this!" Rebecca yelled with pure anger and rage. "But Rebecca, we spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back here from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Rebecca?" "Get this out of here!" Rebecca motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her room. They looked at each other puzzled. One of them begun to lift Rebecca onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Rebecca." She said as she moved the spoon towards her mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Rebecca knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I said take it away!" The plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and begun ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Rebecca ruined the feast they prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived in her room. "Good day, Rebecca." Rebecca rudely ignored him. "You've quite made a mess. Your grandfather's unimpressed and he would like you to clean it up. All of it. It's an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you decided to desecrate it as you've done. It's also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "You clean it!" Rebecca impolitely interrupted. "Your grandfather asked to you clean it, Rebecca. I will not disrespect his wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Rebecca rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant as she approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him. Man, that brat really needs to control her rage more. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your grandfather. Since you're unwilling to follow his orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your grandfather. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily. "Stupid servants!" Rebecca yelled as she stuck her tongue out again. A few days ago, Rebecca had forgotten to arrive at the Fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her. "Now, Rebecca, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your grandfather." Rebecca responded, "I don't care! Nobody gives me orders! I'll do whatever I want because I'm a child duelist prodigy and you're a stupid servant!" "Now that's not very polite, Rebecca. Respect is something all people have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be honored to have this as your duty, Rebecca. The other children are unfortunately are not the child duelist prodigies and they envied you." Rebecca rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant and went to prepare the meal. She swam around to catch two large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray before she placed the large tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a stuck-up look as she impatiently yelled, "Well hurry up and just take it already! I shouldn't even be feeding you. I'm a child duelist prodigy and you're a...you're just a... big...old, ugly whale!" She spat at him in disgust and walked away. Rebecca, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on Cindy Vortex for her disagreement with her. She went to her grandfather and told him what was troubling her. Arthur was always so willing to do anything that she requested. "What's the matter, Rebecca? You made a mess of your room and disrespected Lord Jabu-Jabu. What's got into you lately?" "Grandpa, I'm angry. That girl, Cindy Vortex doesn't think that I'm a real child prodigy nor show me respect as a real child prodigy the same way she doesn't think that Jimmy Neutron is a real child prodigy nor show him respect as a real child prodigy. She laughed and said that she's the only smartest kid and I'm not. She said I'm a nerd like Jimmy Neutron! She makes fun of me, insults me and calls me weird for talking to my teddy bear! She makes my life miserable!" Rebecca bitterly snarled about Cindy. "That's terrible, Rebecca. I'm surprised that Cindy would say and do such things to you." "I want to humiliate her, Grandpa. That's not fair what she did to me. I want to hold an event where I make her look stupid in front of everybody else!" "Rebecca, it's not my place to do anything of the sort." "Then I will do it! I want to capture her to make her look stupid here. Or even better, I want to do it!" Rebecca bitterly said. Arthur was not amused by the idea, "Oh my dear Rebecca, return to your duties at once. I haven't have time for these semantics!" "I'm not doing those duties anymore! I assigned those duties to the servants." "That's not right, Rebecca! Your attendants love you and will do whatever you ask, but they're not your slaves so you should relieve them of those duties and begin your work at once.–" "I am not feeding him anymore!" Rebecca daringly interrupted. "Rebecca, make sure that your duties are completed before night." Rebecca exited without saying another word.
Rebecca's Rage chapter 41 . 2/24/2016
The next day, Rebecca woke up in her room. The nurse aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Rebecca walked to her mirror. It reminded her of yesterday's incident and caused her to grow angry at all of them including Cindy Vortex.
"Here here, Rebecca. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor little girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Rebecca." It was the servant bringing her a grand breakfast but Rebecca said nothing, but continued to scowl at her head and ears in the mirror wondering if her friends really thought that about her. "Rebecca ... come and get your delicious meal." She took Rebecca under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. Rebecca finally yelled with pure rage at last. "I don't want this!" Rebecca yelled with pure anger and rage. "But Rebecca, we spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back here from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Rebecca?" "Get this out of here!" Rebecca motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. They looked at each other puzzled. One of them begun to lift Rebecca onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Rebecca." She said as she moved the spoon towards her mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Rebecca knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I said take it away!" The plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and begun ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Rebecca ruined the feast they prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived in her room. "Good day, Rebecca." Rebecca rudely ignored him. The same brat without glasses who still has a teddy bear. "You've quite made a mess. Your grandfather's unimpressed and he would like you to clean it up. All of it. It's an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you decided to desecrate it as you've done. It's also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "You clean it!" Rebecca impolitely interrupted. "Your grandfather asked to you clean it, Rebecca. I will not disrespect his wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Rebecca rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant as she approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him. Man, that brat with her teddy bear really needs to control her rage. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your grandfather. Since you're unwilling to follow his orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your grandfather. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily. "Stupid servants!" Rebecca yelled as she stuck her tongue out again. A few days ago, Rebecca had forgotten to arrive at the Fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her. "Now, Rebecca, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your grandfather." Rebecca responded, "I don't care! Nobody gives me orders! I'll do whatever I want because I'm a child duelist prodigy and you're a stupid servant!" "Now that's not very polite, Rebecca. Respect is something all people have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be honored to have this as your duty, Rebecca. The other children are unfortunately are not the child duelist prodigies and they envied you." Rebecca rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant and went to prepare the meal. She swam around to catch two large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a stuck-up look as she impatiently yelled, "Well hurry up and just take it already! I shouldn't even be feeding you. I'm a child duelist prodigy and you're a...you're just a... big...old, ugly whale!" She spat at him in disgust and walked away. Rebecca, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on Cindy Vortex for her disagreement with her. She went to her grandfather and told him what was troubling her. Arthur was always so willing to do anything that she requested. "What's the matter, Rebecca? You made a mess of your room and have disrespected Lord Jabu-Jabu. What's got into you lately?" "Grandpa, I'm angry. That girl, Cindy Vortex doesn't think that I'm a real child prodigy nor show me respect as a real child prodigy the same way she doesn't think that Jimmy Neutron is a real child prodigy nor show him respect as a real child prodigy. She laughed and said that she's the only smartest kid and I'm not. She said I'm a nerd like Jimmy Neutron!" Rebecca bitterly snarled about Cindy. "That's terrible, Rebecca. I'm surprised that Cindy would say and do such things to you." "I want to humiliate her, Grandpa. That's not fair what she did to me. I want to hold an event where I make her look stupid in front of everybody else!" "Rebecca, it is not my place to do anything of the sort." "Then I will do it! I want to capture her to make her look stupid here. Or even better, I want to do it!" Rebecca bitterly said. Arthur was not amused by the idea, "Oh my dear Rebecca, return to your duties at once. I haven't have time for these semantics!" "I'm not doing those duties anymore! I assigned those duties to the servants." "That's not right, Rebecca! Your attendants love you and will do whatever you ask, but they are not your slaves! I demand that you relieve them of those duties and begin your work at once.–" "I am not feeding him anymore!" Rebecca daringly interrupted. "Rebecca, make sure that your duties are completed before night." Rebecca exited without saying another word.
bornpuppetdiedcrying chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
i have to say i love this story. it's really well written, but i have to say if the speches were labeled more. like, (Someone spoke, "Blah blah blah") in stead of just having the words and not who spoke so it'd be less confusing. also i wish harold could talk more. i mean it just basically goes through the episode and harold talks basically 5 lines. in the whole chapter, it's kinda sad...
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Love the chapter Harpie's Siren but I have one question. If Joey Dragon was on the Meadow field then how did it get a power boost?
Dracula X chapter 48 . 11/27/2009
I have to disagree with Flare Phoenix, I don't think that what you've writen in this story is disrespect, It's fanfiction, we can write whatever we want. This story is pretty awesome. And to say that we can't rewrite the story of our favorite shows, or anything is just plain moronic. I've enjoy this and the other avatar stories.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I think you skipped an episode. The episode where Yugi is dragged to the Shadow Realm by Pegasus to duel. And Yugi lost so Grandpa gets his soul stolen.

Why did you skip that episode?
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 48 . 5/11/2009
That...was...AMAZING! This story is SO going in my Favorites List!

And the way that you showed just how many people were supporting Yugi during his duel with Duke, that DEFINITELY should have happened in the show!

Keep up the good work! :)
EmperorDraco7 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
You seem to have skipped the events of the second episode. I like the story though. Keep up the good work with your current and future stories!
MasterKC chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
This is a great whole new perpespective of the yu-gi-oh series I believe you accidently skppied over episode 2 the gauntlet is thrown when you writed this story.
Flare Phoenix chapter 48 . 8/19/2006
Considering I have seen how good you can write, this was particularly upsetting to read. All you've done is taken the ideas that were used in the show, copied them down and then thrown in some random OC with absoulutely no explanation as to what he was doing with the group or what not.

What is the point of reading something that everyone has pretty much seen already. The only difference between this and the actual show is a few comments thrown in by Harold. Take them out and this might as well be an episode guide. (It pretty much is now anyway).

The point of writing fanficion is so that author's can come up with their own ideas. Not so that people can retell the story if Yugioh.

It pretty much feels like you so desperately wanted to actually be in the show yourself. I dont know what you are actually like so i cant say if Harold is based off yourself but if i was a betting man, i would probably say he is.

When you copy their ideas, you are showing the writers of the show some serious disrespect.

I've seen what you can do with your own ideas. You have no need to copy ideas from other people.
Hirari chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
O_o That's all I can make my face look like at the moment. And it's the first chapter.

And, this is a really good thing as only one other fic has been able to make me do that - Ultra Sonikku's Zero Two: A Revision.

Just one piece of adivce: I believe those 'pentacle-stars' are actually called pentograms. My friend's a wiccan and knows all about that sort of stuff.

Cya!
Yugioh Fanatic chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
Good god! i have to bookmark this. Sorry, but i don't have time to read it all at the moment. So far so good, though. Just don't rush, and check for grammar mistakos!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
I like the way you put out all the cards at the end.

Don't rush the story too much, okay?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
WOW! Tons of info...good job so far
K-316 chapter 48 . 3/19/2005
Wow! Nice ending! Oh and thanks for mentioning me man,i'm really flattered,update soon! JA NE!