Reviews for The Cat that sings
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I'm really sorry but I just can't read this. It's not that it's bad or anything it's just that... well... there are no paragraphs and it's just frustriating for me and I'm just unable to read this. I truly am sorry.
My Solitude chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Aw, I feel bad for Kyo now. This is a good chapter overall.
mamita chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, soon happens to others with Kyo?, Ignoring for so long and are now on top of him and blame for scaring Honda?, That fault is Kyo?, they are stubborn, if you're gay or because you like your cousin already, nothing happens, fuck, and gets Yuki where there is call him an asshole and this is proved, as he is going to see if Haru and Kyo stay together, I love Kyou though I do not like as it is sometimes, and I also like Haru though I did not like how it is sometimes, and the couple HaruxKyou I love it, for me it is the only couple there, always being Kyou uke, for me so, I can not see it any other way, as they said, Kyou is pure and innocent in most things, you know where there are more fics Kyou uke?, so still thanks and kisses.
Tauries4597 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
U-uwaaa, just like an article... I can't read quickly... T.T
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I absolutely adore this chapter!

Imaging Kyo walking in there and trying on bras was just too much and his reaction to the knockers was just adorable! Innocent little Kyo!

Even in his little predicament, Kyo can still smug at beating Yuki at something like that. Still hardwired as ever to beat Yuki at anything, I see.
I love the titles you gave the bras too and, of course, the last line was a total kicker.

I know it's been a really long time, but please consider updating this story for your loyal readers and reviewers!
It would be a shame to have such a beautiful and humorous work go to waste!
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I hate being left hanging like this; falling in love with a story and then seeing there's not another chapter. It makes me so sad.
OneEyedBeastial chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Love it! Can't what for the update! quick question thought is Akito a girl or guy in this story?
Unbidden-Angel chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
I really loved it! Poor Kyo...does he meet Haru again? If so, what happens? PLEASE continue!
Zafiro Okami chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I wish you would continue this! I'm really interested . I really wanted to know what would happen next. Oh well...See Ya!
DerangedandLovinIt chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
GYAH! TWO YEARS! NO NEW CHAPPIES IN TWO YEARS! Umm, I have a question... If you abandoned it, can I have it? I mean the basic storyline... Please? Cuz' my friend wants it, she's looking at me with those big puppydog eyes...
RekkaKouyuu chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
please continue
Simply Hopeless chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Gyah you can not just leave it right here. You know how hard it is to find Kyo/Haru stories

Please update soon v.v
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
!

e-gawds man this is so F**cking GREAT! hell, i don't know how to describe it! PLZ update ASAP. your going on everything!

god, the story was so well written an everything!
koorime-princess12 chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
I only just got into Fruits Basket, and just found this fic, but then I noticed that u havn't updated it in months. And I wanted to know if u would start updating again, 'cause this is one of the best one sI found yet.
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
I absolutely love your fic! It's 100% original! Please update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »