Reviews for Glass Darkly
Serenade Of Water chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awesome! Wow, completely left me speechless.

Best point of view from the enemy ever.

Plus Wyvern does has the right to be conceite and Kain as Bahamut child's, really great.

Another explanation of the reason why he decided to be a dragoon even though he doesn't know.

Kain knocks every one out I mean in FF IV you can use to totally pwn Bahamut, Lunar Bahamut, Wyvern, Ogopongo, White Dragon and Plague.
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Oh this was quite good. Favorite line: "I want to tell her that I'm up to dying, you silly bint. It's hard to talk with a lance through your throat." I laughed. Quite moving, I enjoy the enemy view of the party, the way he describes them by what they are or what they wield. An excellent piece.
SpacemanSpiff chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
That's a great one-liner there at the end, "I thought dying would be harder." Like before I really dig the light and dark, and the mirrors that separate them. It's a nice reoccurring theme to bring into it. It's funny to see him talk about the others in the subterrain, calling the white dragon weak, saying the weapon Ogopogo guards isn't worth the trouble. He knows he's the best, and even in the end he blames Zemus for losing. I like it. The only problem I have with it is the title, but that's just me.

-Spiff
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Looking at things from the other side, now that's something interesting! So, this is how FFIV turned out.

I find it nice by itself, though I haven't gone through the game.
Erse chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
*sigh* Once in a while you get these cowardly preteens who feel they must "flame" every story on the first page of this section. Little does the bugger know that no one really gives a damn. Besides, since it's anonymous, you can easily delete it.

*Ahem* Now onto you're brilliant story! I adore anything written from a different point of view, especially an enemy. And I really love that one line: "I want to tell her that I'm up to dying, you silly bint. It's hard to talk with a lance through your throat." Heh. That was great. Hopefully you're up to writing a few more vignettes? Your stories are like gems in this section, so I will be waiting for another one. ;)

(doc)
Myoga Hates You chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Screw yousa;this story sucks and so do you!